chapter 26

THE CONFRONTATION

"Nina Nina you need to wake up love" a unknown feminine voice said shaking my shoulders. I tried to open my eyes but it was an overall failure as I was met with a bright light that made me quickly shut my eyes. 

"Are you awake love?" the now feminine voice said. I couldn't find the strength to get out words or even try and open my eyes, I just nod yes. "Alright. Your at the hospital . You came in after finding blood in between your legs. You passed out of dehydration on our doctor" she informed. I fluttered my eyes open, finally trying to get used to the light. 

It suddenly all hit me. My family dying, Tommy cheating on me with Grace, Al Capone and my babies. My innocent babies.

 I didn't notice I started crying, until the nurse wiped my tears away. "Your going to be alright love" she whispered. A doctor, not my usual smiley doctors bursts into the room and gets right to the point I guess. "Your babies are fine. The blood is your response to all the stress which is what your previous told you to stay away from. Now do I need to admit you to the hospital or are you going to listen to me?" He looked at me expectantly. I guess he doesn't want the extra paper work.  "I'll listen this time" I said rather quietly, getting a successful nod from him. "Alright nurse get her dismissed" the doctor says handing the paper work over to the nurse and leaving.

 "How long have I been here?" I asked as she took my hospital dress leaving me completely naked. "Three days." she says simply, strapping my dress on me again. My bloody dress. "Has anyone come to see me?" I asked sounding quite broken night I add. "Not that I know of" she said more sincerely, putting my shoes on, ready to send me off my way. I walk toward the door but she stopped me before I could leave. 

"Just one piece of advice love. Some times your mind tells you to lash out but maybe the right thing to do is to forgive and forget"

 With that she walks away toward the nurse station, leaving me in the middle of the hallway confused as ever. 

But fuck it Thomas Shelby is gonna get a piece of my mind.