Chapter 6

Setting:November

Imani POV:

November was a little better than October.I experienced fall for the first time.

Me and Charlie spent National Day of Mourning at la push.We gathered around the bond fire and talked about the tribe legends.

At the bond fire they talked about the wolves,and how they made peace with the cold ones and how they still stand with pride on who they are.

While we were listening,eating,or talking I met Normani,Emily,Rachel,Leah,Clair,and Kim.

We got along well and exchanged phone numbers.Bella didn't come since she was celebrating thanksgiving with Renee.

The days where getting better than last month,but the nights were a literal nightmare.I didn't want to tell Charlie since I knew he was already stressed at work and not knowing how to deal with Bella.

Bella is doing great.What I mean is this whole year when the Cullens were around she was all over them and blackmailing them into changing her into a vampire.

Now she's switched up like it was a Sunday morning getting ready for church.I knew she'd want to kill me but driving away not only the Cullens,but my boyfriend,my baby,my mate away.

I want to yell and scream at her for this but I emotionally and mentally not available for it.She knows I'm vulnerable and anything she says will set me off into depression.

I've also hung up the pictures of me and the Cullens in my room,because I didn't want to forget them.I also replayed the lullaby one way to many times,I recently sty playing it while I slept and it's was the first time in 2 1/2 months I've had a good sleep.

Life without Edward hasn't been easy,but I promised him,Charlie,and my self I would be okay;even though every day I'm not.

Authors note:
I'm sorry that this is a short chapter.To me Imani didn't do much since she did do a lot last month,and I wanted her to have a break in November.

Thanks for reading❤️❤️✨✨

-Melody