Chapter 12

Imani POV:

As me and Jacob drove to the house I saw Bella and an unknown car.Just then Jacob had a realization.

"Jacob what is it or who?" I asked curious, " the Cullens are here." He said with a small smile on my face.

When I heard that I instantly got out of the car
not worried about how cold or wet I was.

As I entered the house I was surprised, " Alice Rosalie? What are you doing here." I said surprised but also questioned wanting to cry.

"I saw your future,Bella pushed you off a cliff." Alice said.Just then Jacob came inside the house then  gave Alice and Rosalie a side hug and greeting them.

"Why don't you freshen up and I'll make tea for you" said Rosalie in a soft voice.

After 20 mins of me taking a shower,putting on clothes,and drying my hair I already out.
My outfit:

"So please tell me what has been happening with you for the past seven months

"So please tell me what has been happening with you for the past seven months." Rosalie asked.

"Well it's been fine but I have this aching pain when I sleep,wake up,or when I'm alone.What has been happening with Edward and you guys ?"I replied

"Jasper and Emmet miss you a lot,Carlisle and Esme have been working non stop to distract them from the pain of losing you,me and Rosalie are just like jasper and Emmet.Edward-"

she stopped and did a unnecessary sigh,then the phone rang but it was soon picked up(Jacob also went home to Melania).

"Edward has been-" as she was about say something about Edward she was pulled into a vision.

While Alice was in a vision I felt this sharp pain in my chest but it wasn't like the others,no.It felt so real like burning in my heart and I couldn't put it out.

3rd Person POV:

Alice's vision- Bella answering the ringing phone fake crying and telling Edward something that causes him to hang up quickly.Edward then going to the voltori to kill himself.

Imani POV:

Alice soon came out of her vision and started screaming at Bella, " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY" Alice screamed

"What? all I said that is that 'Charlie is planning a funeral' "Bella said in a innocent tone but smiling.

"Bella who was on the other line?" I asked as I finally had a bit of strength to stand up and moved closer to her,but Bella didn't answer so Alice spoke up " Edwar-"before she could finish the name I punched Bella in the face.

"Oh shit,Edward thinks your dead." Rosalie said, " we have to go to Italy " I said.

"Wait how do you kno-" Rosalie was going to ask but I cut her off, "Edward told me when he was telling me about you guys being vampires."

Alice wrote a letter at super human speed "Rosalie you stay with Bella make sure she doesn't move and if Charlie comes home give this letter." Alice ordered Rosalie.

Alice left to go and find a car and hot wire it while I put on shoes.I didn't even spare a glance at Bella ,because I'd I did I would've killed her.

Soon after Alice came back with a bright yellow porsh.

I decided to call my dad and tell him to not worry since he's working late(yes I had to lie,for the first time).

While we were driving I asked Alice only one question, "Alice what was in that letter you gave to Rosalie,to give to my dad?" I asked.

" it's everything she's ever done to you from the moment you came into forks.How she blackmailed my family excluding the vampire part,how she tried to kill you 3 times,how she harassed my family,and the accomplice Tyler for trying to kill you the first time." She said.

"Wow thanks Alice" I said.

For right now all I could do was order the tickets to Italy  until we got to the airport(and  it was pure hell).

I'm finally going to see Edward,but under the circumstances of him thinking I'm dead.

Authors note:
The voltori scene will be 3 part chapter just because it's easier for me.

Thanks for reading I love you.

-Melody