Chapter 15

Imani POV:

Jane was concentrating on hurting me but nothing came,then all of a sudden Jane winced in pain and stopped.

I looked at her with a confused and almost mad expression while stepping away from her.

Jane looked at me with cold and hard eyes as she tried to hurt me again,but Aro stopped her. "Jane stop...You do have a  magnificent ability you dear,have you thought about becoming immortal?" Aro questioned

To be honest I've never really thought of that until now, " WHAT NO she knows too much,we  should just kill her already!" Caius yelled

"Wait no I've seen it,Imani becomes one of us" Alice then protest.Aro asks for her hand so he could see if it's true.

"Fine.I'll give you some time to change her,but if not she dies.Now go!" Aro demands us.

Alec let go of Edward and threw him a red robe to cover up.I Instantly ran to to him.After out short reunion me,Alice,and Edward walked out of the voltori,

but not without walking past humans and with knowing their fate we got out of there fast.

We made it to the plane back home and the whole way there me and Edward just cuddled.

I still have to think about immortality and Edward,I don't know if I want to take him back(but if I do I'll have to give him a piece of my mind) or become stuck at 18 but if there's one thing I do know is that I will be beating Bella's ass when I see her.

Edward POV:

I know Imani is thinking about taking me back.I should've know that Imani is not type of girl to take a guy like me who just left her out of fear back,but if she does decide to take me back I know that I'll be a privilege.

Now to my knowledge of what Alice and Imani told me Bella pushed Imani off a cliff,ran away fro the scene,same dragged her out,Imani didn't die and Bella was faking it(of course he was dumbass),Alice told Charlie everything on a letter,and Rosalie is keeping an eye on Bella ( Now I'm not opposing rose killing Bella).

I've never really thought about giving Imani immortality and I know she hasn't thought about it either.knowing her she'll worry about Charlie and her friends and I love that about her,but the thought of Imani not at my side kills me.

Authors note:

This is the last chapter to my book 'YOURS' thanks for reading,I'll start writing eclipse soon.

Ily ❤️💕💕❤️

-Melody