Chapter 9

(Setting:February 19,Friday)

Imani POV:

It's the next month and I surprisingly finished all my homework from last month .I felt like I need some sort of closure from Edward (I know I'm lying to myself ,cause nothing could make me forget Edward and I don't want to).

I decided to get ready to go me and Edward's meadow.I told Charlie where we were going since he didn't have a shift today and was at home.
My outfit/hair:

As I was getting ready to walk out the door,Bella wanted to come along, "where are you going?let me come

As I was getting ready to walk out the door,Bella wanted to come along, "where are you going?let me come." She said,so I let her(I just know I'll regret this later).

I got in my car and Bella got in her's.We finally made it to Me and Edward's meadow,and it was dying.I really wanted to cry,but I'll do that in my own since Bella is here.

"Wow it's all gone,just like Edwards love"Bella mocked,I went to tell her to fuck off when I was interrupted.

" Now Bella that's not a nice thing to say to your sister, who I'm sure Edward loved very much" Laurent said in a scary voice.

"Laurent what are you doing here I thought you were with the Denali coven in Antarctica?" I said confused.

"Yeah I was but it got boring eating animals,but the real question is where are the Cullens and Edward?mhh."he asked most likely already knowing the answer.

"Me and Edward broke up 3 months ago.They aren't coming back"I said with a nervous gulps down a shaky voice.

"Well then,this is all on behalf of Victoria since she asked me to take care of you"he said, "and not only you but your bitch of a sister." He said with hungry red eyes.

"What the f-" Bella exclaimed,but before she could finish Laurent looked at her with pissed hard eyes,and she shut up.

Then Laurent lunged at us to which I started walking back hoping for something to hold,but before he could attack us we heard growling(oh thank god for Sam and the pack).

There was 2 wolves which I instantly as Sam and Jacob .Sam stood in our way so we could be protected from the fight.When Laurent tried to run/jump.Jacob jumped mid air and got him.

I looked at Sam and silently nodded my head,then mouthed 'thank you'.Sam and Jacob left shortly after.

Bella looked like she was still in shock from what happened so I tapped her on her arm, " hey Bella you okay.you know what let's go back home." I said,Bella just nodded and turned to go back to her car.

When we got home Bella was telling Charlie about what happened, "DAD,DAD me and Imani saw these huge dogs!!!" She yelled , " did you know they existed?"  Bella asked,

And surprisingly dad denied all of it, "No Bella I didn't know they existed,but do me a favor stop going into the woods please" Charlie asked. "Whatever dad I'm going to Lauren's house,bye" Bella said as she slammed the door.

"Dad your lying,do you really know about the wolves?"I asked suspiciously,

"yeah I do know,but know did you know they're wolves?"He questioned.

" Sam told me while we were at Emily's house,Wait who told you?!?!!" I said

"A special someone.Ill give you a clue their last name is 'Johnson' "He said as he smiled and walked away.

I was left with so many questions and very little answers,but when he said 'Johnson' I instantly knew that it was Melania's mom.I had to contact Melania to tell her what I just found out.

After a few hours of talking to Melania,I had to go to bed.I did my night routine,put on my bonnet,played my lullaby ,and was ready for tomorrow.
My nightgown:

Authors note:I decided to have Charlie know about the wolves

Authors note:
I decided to have Charlie know about the wolves.

The reason why Sam and 'Johnson' to Charlie and Imani is because they trusted them with the secret.

Anyway love you guys ❤️❤️✨✨

-Melody