Tears and you

𓆩♡𓆪

The wind blew on my face as I ran through the big field of flowers that embraced the atmosphere. My bare feet brushing in the fresh green grass, still wet from the little drops of rain from the night before. Tears streamed down my face as I searched for you, a sign of you, between the trees or even in the reflection of the water. My hairs danced in the air along with my soft pearl dress that hugged my body gently. I stopped to catch my breath.

Where are you? I need you. Please don't go, please don't leave me my darling.

Then there you were in the distance. Your silhouette contrasted with the ocean sky. I shouted for your name, like it was the only word in the world. I grabbed my dress in my hands and ran to you. Your hair framed your face and your freckles added more gorgeousness to you. I stood in front of you, trying to sort out the words that hadn't the courage to leave my mouth.

"I love you" I said finally, as our faces were inches apart and I felt your electric gaze in all the corners of my body. Your hand reached my face, your eyes scanned my features.

"I love how you say my name" you told me before the gap between us closed and I finally felt your sweet lips on mine, the ones I had never tasted, but felt so familiar and the final piece to mine.

𓆩♡𓆪