🪐

It was beautiful. That's the word.

It was melancholic perhaps, but in other views it wasn't. For me it was weird, not in a negative way. I had a connection to it.

Each colour screamed my name. Each shade, silhouette, shape screamed for me. But very quietly.

I knew him? I didn't? Who is he? Why is he so intriguing?

His eyes had life, they spoke. Had I seen him before? Had I seen those piercing dark eyes that combined with the dark hair that fell just above his shoulders?

A tear fell through my eye as my body stood there waiting for answers. I wiped it confused with a finger of mine.

"I can't look away" that's what I told to the person next to me that stared to the art as well.

They took my hand, the same hand that wiped my single tear was now engulfed in a warmer one, that contrasted with the cold of the rings it wore.

"Who are you?" They asked. I felt their head turn to me, piercing through my shaped face.

Finally I looked to them, locking our eyes.

More tears started to slip away when I realized that that pair of eyes were the same ones in the painting that stared at me so intensely.

"I know you"

"I do too"

There we standed. In front of an art with my name and his face painted, even tho we didn't knew one another.

But it was then that our souls intertwined once more, to live yet another life, not mattering how many times they had to meet again.

𓆩♡𓆪