car of lovers

𓆩♡𓆪

I remember the day we all met. Me and him disputed for you. None of us gave up, so the both of us took you in. You were the cause of every good memory in my life, because you brought him to me.

I remember how much hot dogs we ate in your seats, and the many times he beat his head on the ceiling and I had to go buy ice again. How we would go on the back seat and he would lay with me, putting his head on my shoulder as I helped him holding the bag of frozen cubes to his head.

I remember when by accident we ran over a dog, and I cried. He told me it would be okay so we drove to the vet and stayed with him till he got better. We didn't left his side and I still taste in my mouth the irish coffee that he bought me from the machine outside. We kept him, and he was the newest member of the trip.

I remember when you drove us to the cinema drive in, and him and I would fill our bellys with butter popcorns and soda and guess the conversations others talked about. Sometimes we had to buy the another ticket for the same movie because him and I had fun by ourselves and didn't pay attention to it.

Oh and I remember when we took Ferris on what him and I assumed to be his first time on the beach. He went crazy and ran so much that we couldn't catch him. But mine and his laughter became louder when Ferris' feet touched the water and he ran off to us, with his little soaked paws because he didn't like the wet feeling and the waves scared him.

I remember how he would take care of me every time my 'pearl skin' cought a sunburn and he would take me in his arms and caress my face until I fell asleep to forget in how much pain I was. Sometimes he laughed at me, saying that I only caught sunburns to sleep in his arms.

I remember those times we would go to gas stations and wash our teeth with our fingers because we forgot to buy toothbrushes.

I remember the huge bag of comics that we had in your trunk and the every time he begged me to go to another comic store just to buy him more. And the discussions we had of theories because of course I read all of it with him.

I remember how mad him and I would be at eachother because I thought the x men were the best comics and he'd disagree, and then he would only let me kiss him when I agreed with him, but I was stubborn so I just went on until he missed my lips and gave up.

I also remember the times we would fight because of how insecure he was, because he thought that nice things didn't last for him and how that overplayed on his nicotine addiction.

And I remember his old camera that he would always carry around with him to record every single thing he thought was beautiful. And how many videos he had of me. 'because I think you're one of the most perfect things in this world' he would say.

I remember how happy he would be every time I made a new playlist for him and how happy I'd be everytime we layed on the grass with our tangled hands and warm sweaters and stare at the stars between the comfortable silence of our breaths.

I remember the nights when we would drive without destiny, blast music through the radio and he would put his head outside the window and scream his lungs out. Next he'd get inside again and share the gaze of his gorgeous eyes with me, darker than the tunnels we drove by. He'd tell me with his rosy lips how much loved me, that I was his and he was mine.

But sometimes I wonder if it all was a dream of mine, because I wish I didn't remember the day he left. And I blame you for it. I blame the radio that was blasting loud music and the many sounds of the cars around us. But mostly I blame myself, because I didn't pay attention to the vehicle that hit his door and made him close those obsidian eyes.

And now we're here. In the middle of the ocean sinking because I blame myself and you're the every source of our memories that I want to go away with me, to sink with me, so we can perhaps find him in the beyond life.