Chapter 5

Sophie was in Mysterium. Finally. She casually walked, looking left and right, double-checking to see if there were any enemies/the Black Swan members she had to keep a look out for. She headed for a tiny shop with a pastel purple banner that read, 'Sabrina's Sweets'. 

The queue was long, since 'Sabrina's Sweets' was the most popular dessert shop in the Lost Cities. Sophie spent the minutes examining the street, taking in every single detail- all the alleyways, crooks and paths. With her photographic memory, she could remember everything immediately and effortlessly. Perhaps when the Neverseen came to attack Mysterium, she could help them by memorising some good places to hide and ambush elves. 

Sophie was stuck in her thoughts, and accidentally bumped into an elf in front of her. 

"Sorry, my bad." she apologised in a mimic of a high pitched voice that no one would be able to recognise. 

The elf turned around, and Sophie realised who it was. Teal eyes, movie-star smile. 

Fitz. 

Fitz opened his mouth to say it was okay, but his teal eyes widened. It was only then when Sophie realised she wasn't wearing her hood, and Fitz could see her. 

Uh oh. 

He knew it was her. 

A/N: muahahhaha sorry for leaving you guys at a cliff hanger-