Chapter 1

I said that Percy was from New York in this because I could not remember where he is from and when I look online it does not say and I said Annabeth was from Virginia because I can't remember where in Virginia. In this Fanfic, Luke was 18/19 when Percy first arrived at camp, and he was 23/24 when he died. This Fanfic takes place after The Blood of Olympus.

these [] mean people are talking in a godly language

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rin Castellan

Hair Color: Black with the tips dyed gold

Eye Color: Black with gold flecks

Species: God

She was wearing the outfit on the Right.

Rin woke up in an unfamiliar place it was bright she was on a couch

Rin woke up in an unfamiliar place it was bright she was on a couch. Nico, Will, Annabeth, and Percy were there and so were some strangers 6 to be exact. She sat up from laying on the couch and one of the strangers said "Hi I am tony stark you are ok now. What is your name?" he said it like he was talking to a child.

"My name is Rin and I know I'm fine and also can you stop talking to me like I'm a child because I am twenty-three."

"You are twenty-three you look like a teenager," Nat stated

"I am twenty-three, I am married, and I have two kids."

"You have kids," Clint said shocked

"Yeah"

"Well do you know these people's names?" Thor points to Nico, Will, Annabeth, and Percy

"Yes, that's Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Will."

"Ok so Who here is your husband?" Captain asked

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Nico is dating Will and Percy is engaged to Annabeth."

"That funny because you were holding Nico pretty tight when we found you," Nat said

"Really........................funny."

Will started to stir. He was having a bad dream. He was tossing. Rin rushed to his side and woke him up he was sweating. He hugged Rin and she said, "The dream again."

"Yes, the dream I was horrifying," he replied panting.

"Will it be ok just breathing." He did. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. "You feel better now?"

"Yes"

"Good"

"Where are we."

"You are at Stark Tower," Tony said

"New York....ok....... What are your names."

"My name is Tony, "He pointed to Nat "Natasha" He pointed to Clint "Clint," He pointed to Thor "Thor," He pointed to Bruce "Bruce," he pointed to Steve "and Steve," Tony said smiling.