Chapter 11

Bradley POV

I counts wait for my date with Sabrina. I had everything planned perfectly. We would go for a walk and I would lead her to the picnic I had set up under a big oak tree. I had talked to Rowan and she said that Sabrina always wanted a locket, so I had grabbed one at the store. I asked Rowant to put a picture of me and Sabrina.

"I'll put in the cutest one of you too." She promised.

I get there extra early to set up our picnic. Once I finish, I walk around the park looking for Sabrina. Suddenly I see her on the swing set. She looks so beautiful. A perfect plan comes into my mind. I creep up on her and push her as hard as I can.

"BRADLEY STEVEN PERRY!" She yells. She starts to chase me and I led her to the picnic. She slows to a stop. Her face looks so shocked and happy.

"Do you like it?" I was way nervous but I manage a smile.

"Yeah. I love it."

"Lets eat." We eat everything and I decide that now is the best time. I hand her a small black velvet box Rowan put it in. She wouldn't let me see it, so I was nervous that she played a joke. Sabrina gasps. She opens the locket and inside is a picture of when I kissed her cheek. Thank you Rowan. I stand up and so does she. I put it around her neck.

"Do you like it?" Next thing I knew, Sabrina was kissing me. At first I was tense with shock. But then I put my arms around her waist. Hers where around my neck. It was perfect. I felt a huge amount of fireworks. We finally pull away.

"I guess you really liked it." I say with a grin.

"Yeah." I look in her eyes.

"Sabrina will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure Perry." She pecks my lips.

"Lets get you home." We walk pretty slow. I intertwine my hands with hers. Once we get to her house she kisses my cheek.

"Thanks Perry'"

"Goodnight Carpenter." She goes inside. I am literally the happiest person ever. I call Jake.

"Hey man can I come over? Important news."

"Sure bro." I walk to his house. I can't wait to tell him about my date.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-#-#-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AN// hey lovies! I know I know short chapter but I have to go to school. Ugh. I promise more later today. REALLY THO? 99READS?THAN U ALL. PLIZ VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT AND WHAT OTHER COUPLES I SHLD ADD THE ILYASM:*