Chapter 15

*NIGHT OF THE FAIR*

Bradley POV

I couldn't wait to pick up Sabrina. I was so lucky to have her I was jittery.

"Woah dude, how many espressos did you have tonight?" Asks Jake with a smirk. "Sabrina won't kiss someone that vibrates." I smack him.

"Shuddup. Im just a little nervous."

"Well since we are going to the fair, with a bunch of rollar coasters, that you'll wimp out of..."

"Unlikely." I knock on the door of Rowans house. The door opens and out comes Rowan in leggings and a crop top, and Sabrina wearing jeans and a halter top.

"Wow." I can't stop staring. I know I always see her but she makes me stare every time.

"Thanks." She blushes. I love her blush... I grab her hand.

"Lets go people." We walk to the fair. The line was short since it was the last day. There was almost no one there. I win Sabrina a panda at a game, and she wins me a pair of cheap sunglasses.

"Selfie." We take a cute picture and post it on instagram. Almost instantly people comment: "are you dating?" "Are you in love?" "Will you have my babies?"

"Hey do you want to make us public?" After a while she nods.

"Yeah. I do." So I went on Twitter and tweeted: "At the fair with my girlfriend. U look beautiful Sabby. :*" Almost instantly everyone retweets and replays with positive comments like "#BRABRINA." And all that jazz. We all decide to go on some rides. We ride one that goes really high and then just drops. Sabrina looks scared so I grab her hand.

"I got you don't worry." I kiss her hand and she nods nervously biting her lip. When we drop down, she screams so loud and grips my hand until I gasp.

"Sorry.." She says when its over.

"No biggie." I walk her to her house. I kiss her cheek and walk into the night.

"I love you Bradley.." I hear her whisper. I turn around.

"I love you too." I say. She blows me a kiss and goes inside. I pump my fist in the air, Breakfast Club style and walk to my house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

AN// hey lovies!

I know it was a short chapter sowwy.... but I had a long day and don't worry tomorrow will bring a new chapter. I love all the positive feedback on my book :D keep it up!! As long as u read I will write. Thx ilyasm :*