Chapter 26

Sabrina POV

I was in the middle if Pitch Perfect, when I get a text.

B:hey I'm sorry about the other day

S:ok.

B: can we please be friends?

S: I don't know.

B: *puppy eyes*

S:fine I guess..

I stop texting him after that. I grab my phone and head over too the mall. I believe its been far to long since i have had a shopping spree.

-later at the mall-

I walk out of Forever 21 and see Bradley and the girl walking towards me. I sigh. I might as well talk to them. I fake smile.

"Oh hey."

"Hi." Says the girl.

"Hey." Says Bradley. He looks uncomfortable. "Well um this is my girlfriend Olivia. And uh this is my umm friend Sabrina." Olivia smiles.

"Nice to meet you!" She says boubley. Gosh she reminds me of Rowan. I smile.

"I better go, but it was cool to meet you." I say with a small smile. This hurt. I don't know why, but it hurts to see them together. I turn and walk away.

Bradley POV

That was awkward. I know Sabrina was still a little hurt.

"Omg we should sooooo go to Charlette Rousse now!" She squeals. To be honest she isn't that great. She cares to much about her self and to be frank she is a spoiled little brat. I kind of missed Sabrina. I sigh. She probably still hates me, even though we are "friends." I walk into a store with Olivia. This is going to be a long day.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AN// hey lovies!!

I honestly thought I would have something to write, but this chapter sucked. Sorry bout that loves. I am kind of running out of ideas, so please comment some ideas comment and vote, ilyasm baii :*