Chapter 14

Rowan POV

That night was magical. That sounds stupid but I really had a great time. At first I wasn't looking forward to it since I imagined me being the third wheel. But when I got there, I realized that I was part of another Sabrina plan. I remember it all so well...

FLASHBACK

"Hey Rowan." Jake says shyly.

"Hey." I respond. I can tell my face is bright red already.

"Um want to sit here?"

"Yeah." We sat down one row in front of Bradley and Sabrina. Towards the end I looked at Jake. He was looking at me. I blush as we lock eyes. I look down and he cups my face with his hands and kisses me gently. I hear Sabrina whisper to Bradley "look." But I font care. I was so happy that I finally had Jake.afterwards we got pizza, and well, you know the rest.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Hey. Row. Sweetie." Sabrina does a little dance in front of me. "Are you home?" I snap out of it. We were at school.

"Um yeah. Sorry I was just thinking..."

"About Jake?"

"What? Pffft noo..."

"Yeah right." Sabrina looks amused.

"Oh come on. Like you weren't thinking about Bradley." I shot back.

She laughs. "You win that round Rowboat." All of a sudden someone covers my eyes.

"Guess who?" Says a familiar voice.

"Hey Jake." I try to sound cool. I hug my books to my chest. "What's up?"

"So me and Bradley are going to the fair this Saterday. You guys want to come with us?"

"Like...on a date?" I ask nervously.

"If you want it to be." He says, with his arm around my waist.

"Bradley already asked me." Sabrina says with a grin. Bradley comes up behind her and slide his arm around her waist behind her.

"Come on Rowan, it'll be fun." Bradley says.

"All right..." Sabby, Bradley, and Jake cheer. The bell rings.

"See you later." I kiss Jake on the cheek, and walk away with Sabrina.

"Gurl you got some moves." She squeals.

"Like jagger." I grin as we walk into 3rd period.

-_-_-_-_-_!_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-#-#-#-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AN// hey lovies!

I hope y'all enjoyed!! I'm going to start on other POVs now but mostly Sabrina and Bradley. Follow me on insta at lucaya_gmw for lucaya edits! Or don't it's all on u loves. Thank you for 278 READS, and 15 votes with 2 comments!!!! I FEEL THE LOVE I'm so weird... Baii ilyasm!! :*