Chapter 25

Sabrina POV

School was no better. Me and Rowan were ignoring each other since the fight. Luckily I had Dove and Piper. I tried my best to ignore Bradley but it was hard since we sat right next to each other. I sigh. I can't concentrate on my ELA packet. Finally Mrs. Cornwallis says

"Alright class! It's time for me to partner you up for the project. Rowan and Mazie, Amanda, and Piper, Cameron and Dove, Bradley and Sabrina, and Olivia with Jake. Have a good dayy!!!" I sigh. You have GOT to be kidding me. Bradley walks up to me after class.

"Hey partner." He grins. I frown and slam my locker shut.

"What."

"When do you want to work on our project."

"I honestly think it would be best if I do the project myself and you take credit." I say without looking at him

"Do you honestly hate me that much?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, actually." He grabs my arm and pulls me into a near by janitors closet.

"Let me go."

"Not until you tell me why you hate me."

"Did you really expect me to like you after what you did?" He was really clueless. He shrugs. I sigh. "How's tonight at 5 at my house." I say giving in.

"I can't I have a date with Olivia." He says. My eyes threaten to fill with tears. Did he really move on that fast? He studies me.

"What's wrong?" He says. He sounds concerned.

"Forget it. I'll take an F." I mutter as I leave the closet. He grabs my arm but I pull away. I start to cry. "Just leave me alone." I say as I yank free. Then I run. I skip the rest of the day. I go home and ring the bell because as usual I forgot my key. Sarah answers. She looks questioningly at my tearstained face.

"Bradley?" She whispers. I nod. She opens her arms and I run into them sobbing.

Bradley POV

What did I do? I mean I know she probably doesn't like me at the moment, but why do she look like she was going to cry? I sigh. I had gotten home like twenty minutes ago. I text Jake to see if he can tell me what happened.

B:hey need ur help

J:what's up

B: do u kno why Sabrinas mad at me

J:...

B:I kno I like.. u kno.. but we were talking about when we shld do our project and she was like how about five at my place, and I said I had a date with Olivia and she left in tears..

J: *facepalm* really dude?

B:what?

J: u just told her that u were dating someone else a day after u broke up.

B:frick..

J:go text her or somethin.

B: k later man

I am such an idiot. I have to text Sabrina. What if she wont answer?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

AN// hey Lovies!!

Two chapters in one day!!!! I made Bradley clueless in this chapter but I did lol so comment and vote and ilyasm baii :*