Reyna's a bit scary

OUT OF ALL the people to kill him, Louis was glad it'd be Reyna.

She had pulled him out of the game, not letting him participate. She had marched in over to a patch of grass, away from the game.

Reyna faced him, her hands on her hips and eyes glaring daggers at him, her dogs circling around her. "I told you that you weren't allowed to play."

"I know but-"

"I told you that you can't fight anymore."

"Yes, but-"

"I even took away your sword."

"Well, I was thinking-"

"What exactly were you thinking?"

"Would you let me finish a damn sentence!?" Louis yelled. Louis never yelled. Even Reyna looked shocked. Still, Louis took her silence as his turn to speak. "I've been meaning to talk to you for awhile about letting me back into fights again."

Reyna scoffed. "No way."

"Oh come on. You know I'm good!"

"You're vicious. Usually, that's a good thing. But not in this case."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't think before you act. Remember what happened last time?"

Louis sighed, thinking back to what had happened. They'd been playing this exact game. Or, as Percy would call it, 'capture the flag'. Louis had been slashing everything and everyone with his sword, not really caring who or what it was. For he was too lost in the game. That is, until his sword had almost made direct contact with Reyna's back. Reyna had been smart though, as her reflexes were fast. Faster then Louis could even dream of. So she had managed to escape his blade without even a scratch. Unforuently, that had earned him a ban of his sword for life.

"I've learned from my mistakes." he concluded.

Reyna raised her eye brow. "Really?"

"Yes!"

For once, Reyna actually started considering it! Then, she concluded this topic with her final statement.

"No!"

Louis' dreams were crushed.

"While I have you here though," she continued. "I've seen the way you've been looking at Percy Jackson. You're trying to use your powers on him. Remember with Hazel."

"Hazel was the one trying to stop me this time!"

"Louis, it almost killed you last time!"

Louis was the son of Fortuna, goddess of luck, fortune and destiny. Lot's of people found Louis cursed. As, Louis could reach into a person's soul, and somehow be able to see their fortune of life, weather past, present or future. Almost like looking through time. He wasn't even sure himself how he was able to do it. Mostly everyone at Camp Jupiter knew about his ability, meaning almost everyone stayed clear of him. Louis only used it when he was curious about a person. For when Hazel had arrived, that had been the first encounter he'd had with his power. Almost ending in both their demies. Now, the same thing might happen with him again if he tried it on Percy, like he was planning on.

"Reyna, I can find out about Percy. He has no memory, so I can figure it out!"

"This is exactly why I'm not letting you fight. You're careless. Your risking yourself too much. You could die. What about Nico."

Louis looked at her, confused. "What about Nico?"

Reyna confused Louis even more. For a faint blush crept upon her cheeks. "Never mind. This discussion if over." She said finally, walking back to watch the game, leaving Louis standing alone.