Chapter 10

Regina POV
We waited until Ursula left are dungeon , then we put are plan into action . We were going to leave and we're going to succeed . I opened the door slowly checking both ways to see if anyone is coming . No one is in site so I grabbed Robin by the arm and we both ran hand in hand .

I tried to use my magic to get out but it doesn't seem to work so we had to do the hard way. A fireball passed my head and hit Robin in the shoulder . He screamed grabbing his shoulder where blood was dripping from . I look behind me and see Maleficent.

I start to run with Robin . Another fireball came towards me but I dodged it , a dog came out of nowhere and jumped on me. I bashed a rock and I couldn't see clearly , I only saw Robin throw the dog across the room and pick me up bridal style . Robin carried me all the way until we came to a door.

Robin dropped me on the ground so I could get on my feet . i was about to open the door until someone closed it . I turned around and saw all three Queen of Darkness walking towards us.

I looked around the room hoping I can find something . Right away I grabbed a rock and more fell in between me and the queen of darkness. Robin opened the door and we both ran out . We turned a couple of corners until we were back in Storybrooke .

I was so happy that I jumped on Robin and kissed him . When I let go I tried to use my magic and I healed me and Robin . We were heading towards the tower when we saw emma ,Henry and roland .

Right away Robin ran towards his son and hugged him crying , I ran towards emma and Henry and hugged both of them . What I didn't notice right away was that their was a teenage girl lying on the ground who appears to be crying .

A/N:
Tell people about my book plz and thank you for 1k 😘