Chapter 7

Emma POV **
I was starring at the unconscious body for a good whole three seconds until I jumped out of the car , Henry following right behind me .

It was a girl about Henry age ... She had black hair that was just under her shoulders .it was hard to see her face because she had bangs , so I was about to lift her until A little boy came running towards her . I realized that little boy was Roland .

He had tears in his eyes and was repeating the girls name "Star".He jumped on the girl trying to make her wake up. For a second I thought she wasn't going to wake up , but she jumped grabbing Roland . I didn't understand until I saw tears going down those blue eyes of hers.

I heard a gasp and saw Henry looking straight at the girl .

Henry POV**

She was beautiful , her black hair was in curls and her blue eyes were shining ... I felt awful she was crying , she looked so afraid . Probably believing that she was about to die . My mother was still in shock we both have said nothing this whole time . We all just starred .

" we're so sorry" I say looking straight at her . I get on one leg and look into her eyes . She looks up at me . Her blue eyes were all watery and her perfect lips are trembling . I grab her hand and give it a little squeeze ...

Then I heard a cough and looked up . Taking me out of my trance .

Regina POV**

Ursula walks into the room with furry .

"What is wrong!" She yells looking at Robin then me .

She walks towards me and makes me get up . I yell holding onto my stomach trying to get rid of the pain .

"Maleficent , Cruella!" Ursula yells .

Soon both girls came into he room grabbing my arms and dragging me into a different room .i scream and yell for Robin but nothing seems to work . I cry and cry until Cruella tells me to shut up.

" the baby has magic"

A/n:

Ok so the pic is star and what she looks like ... If you didn't get the hint