Chapter 2

Regina POV**
I woke up in a dark room the only light available came from the small window at the corner of the room. I tried to look out of the window but I was chained on the wall . I groaned trying to use my magic but nothing happened ...

I tried to refresh my memory form what happened before I got here ... Then it hit me Maleficent ... As I was thinking the door opened.

Robin POV**
I dropped off Roland at school when I couldn't stop thinking about Regina . I'm miserable here In New York , Marian left us with a random guy she works with . And I couldn't care less I'm glad that she moved on and got her happy ending . But I'm still mad that she hadn't seen Roland since she left the apartment ...

Ever since two days ago I've had these nightmares of Regina in needed of help . I always see the darkness attacking her , and I couldn't help to wonder if she's safe.

I walked to a small breakfast restaurant where I work . Life in New York has been easy , we came in town settled in an apartment got jobs and send Roland to school .When I was done my shift I decided that I would head to the town line .

When I got their I was suprised to see a women with half hair white half hair black talking to a girl with octopus legs . I tried to walk backwards quietly until I stepped on a branch .

"Shit" I whispered

They both turned around and before I knew it everything went black.

Roland POV**
I walked out of class and headed outside . Expecting to see my dad but I didn't. I thought maybe he was late but after thirty minutes I knew he wasn't coming . So I started crying until I felt a hand on my shoulder .

I look up and faced a girl ,She look around fourteen .

"Is something wrong " she asked

I nodded my head trying my hardest not to cry .

"Come with me " she said reaching her hand out for me to grab it which I did .

A:n/
Ahh Roland point of view!!!!