Chapter 8

Regina POV**
Should I be proud or not , I'm not sure. I'm shocked but im not angry... But I now know the baby is going to be a target and maybe dangerous .

I look at them while they whisper at each other and looking me at the corner of their eye. I'm clutching my stomach trying not to yell from the pain , but it really hurts.

Soon enough Maleficent went to get something to help me . Once she came back she wasn't alone she had Mr.Gold. He walked up to me and but his hands on my big stomach . I was confused as to why he was here , but then everything made sense .

"Get away" I growl

Rumple laughs taking a step back .

"Ok I will" he mumbles with a laugh

He waves his hand then I felt more pain coming from my stomach . He watches me as I clutch my stomach crying ...

I heard a scream I thought it came from me until I looked up and saw blood dripping down rumples head. Maleficent was holding her staff and was facing rumple , her staff had blood all over it and the top looked bent.

I gasp when she took his heart out and crushed it right in front of him . She killed the dark one , right away his body disappeared and Maleficent picked up the dagger that now said her name on it , she's the new dark one .

Robin Pov**

I had been banging against the door for about two hours . Now I'm against the door my face in my hands . I was worried , regina going with Ursula and Roland being alone in New York . I feel empty , I lost everything .

I can't believe I left regina pregnant and I decide to go to the town line without Roland how can I do this . I'm a terrible father ...

I was pushed forward by the door so I got up . I turned around and saw regina . I grabbed her and hugged her . She didn't look like she was in any kind of pain .

But she was crying I can tell by the way her eyes are red a puffy and her lips are still trembling .

"Regina what's wrong?"

She looked in my eyes and what she said next completely shocked me.

"Maleficent is the new dark one."