Chapter 6

Regina POV**
I was tugging at the chains praying they'll come off, but nothing will happen ... I think I'm going mad I can't stay in this jail ! Robin has been way worse , he hasn't seen his son and we don't know if he's even alive...

"Ahh!" I yell clutching my stomach .
A pain shoots to my stomach and my body . My eyes are blurry and I can barely see anything . Robin runs towards me and holds me in his arms ...

"Regina,Regina ! What's happening."

"I don't know what's wrong Robin!" I yell letting the tears come.

It's the baby it has to be... Robin places me on the floor , then runs to the door and starts bashing it calling the queens of darkness . I cry and cry until Robin backs away from the door and the door shoots open .

**Three days before **
Roland POV**
I was playing with some toys when I saw a letter sticking out of the door from Star's apartment ... Me being curious I went and picked up the letter ... I'm not that great at reading but I can read the name on the card.

"Lily"

Who's Lily? And why would a letter with her name be at Star's apartment?

While I was thinking I didn't even notice Star behind me. So when I turned around I was shocked.

"Roland what are you holding!?!?"

I hand her the letter not looking at her once , she looked very mad I hope I didn't disappoint her.

"Roland don't touch stuff that don't belong to you, understand ?

I nodded my head feeling I tear . I guess Star noticed it because she came down on her knees and hugged me .

"Star can we find my dad?" I asked her politely .

Star looked at me , I gave her my best puppy face . And she nodded , I jumped up and down clapping my hands together like a two year old.

"Thank you , thank you !" I yell .

Star smiled which is the first time I noticed...

" now Roland were is your dad?"

I answered very slowly " the town line ."