Her Husband

At evening...

The group reached Konya welcomed by the Selcuk soldiers. They were leaded in the hall following Halime besides whom Ertugrul purposely walked. Leyla was behind them Leyla being captured by soldiers.

They reached in the main hall. Aziz came and greeted them.

"Hoşgeldiniz Ertugrul Bey and Halime Sultan."

"Thank you Aziz." They replied. Halime heard her name with Ertugrul after really long which made her a bit happy. While Ertugrul was busy in Halime's thought to even think anything.

"There's an issue." Aziz said. Ertugrul looked at him.

"What?" Ertugrul asked him.

"Actually the trial got postpone for tomorrow. Sultan has got an urgent work to do. I had to inform you." Aziz said.

Halime squeezed her eyes for a minute, but Leyla had a hidden smile unnoticed by anyone.

"Ok. Thank you Aziz." Ertugrul simply stated. Aziz nodded his head.

"And Leyla Hatun will be in the custody for tonight, Sultan ordered to put her in a room and she will be under soldiers supervion." Aziz announced seeing Leyla.

"Take her!" Halime ordered the soldiers without turning behind. Soldiers took her and left.

"Ertugrul Bey, he will guide you to your room." Aziz said pointing at his man. Ertugrul slowly nodded.

Greeting Ertugrul and Halime, Aziz went his way. Halime had one look around looking for Gunduz, but he didn't seemed. She didn't gave Ertugrul even a single glare. Ertugrul was feeling to talk to her. Halime was about to go on other side, but Gunduz came running.

"Baba!!!" Literally shouting Ertugrul's name, Gunduz ran as fast as he can from stairs and came out. Ertugrul's face lit with the biggest smile, and in a moment Gunduz hugged him hardly.

"My Gunduz!!" Ertugrul too hugged back gunduz cosily yet tightly. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

The soldier waiting for Ertugrul to escort, silently went away giving them space. Halime was having a light smile on her face too. She knows the much Gunduz missed Ertugrul, Ertugrul would've been more desperate for his son.

Ertugrul exhaled deeply his scent. The duo broke the hug for once, Ertugrul caressed his cheeks softly.

"I missed you Baba." Gunduz said smilingly.

"I missed you too my son! I missed you too. I missed you soo much my dear." Ertugrul said engulfing his son in a soft hug again.

Halime just stood there and didn't do anything to disturb them. Ertugrul broke the hug, but kept Gunduz in his arms only, as he was on his knees.

"Are you ok?" Ertugrul asked softly, to which Gunduz nodded his head smiling.

"You had your lunch Gunduz?" Halime asked taking a step forward ruffling Gunduz's hair.

"Yes Ana!" He replied.

"Exuse me Halime Sultan!" Suddenly Mehmet's voice bring disrupted the family's moment.

Halime turned and and saw him. Ertugrul didn't budged from his place, but gave him a look. Gunduz as usual averted his eyes rudely from him.

"Sorry to disturb you, but this letter was waiting for you." Mehmet said handing over a paper to Halime.

"Ohh ok. Thank you I will look for it." Mehmet nodded his head, and saw Ertugrul.

"Hoşgeldiniz Ertugrul Bey. Hope you had good journey." He politely greeted.