Kell's POV
I FaceTime Sam and he says "good morning" and I say "morning" and he says "how was your day yesterday?" I say "good, had to talk to teachers" and he says "gross" chuckling and I say "mmm, yup, some were nice and one made me want to put my head through a wall" and he chuckles saying "well, you don't have to go back for a while so can't be too bad" and I say "you're right. What did you do yesterday?" He says "I just cleaned, I didn't do much" yawning and he says "oh yeah, got in touch with Ernie Ball about what's happening and the convention and they are making a three way djent battle between Jared Dines, Stevie T and me." I say "sounds interesting" and he says "and no more than ten strings per guitar." I say "those are a thing?!" Sam says "yeah, mines dark red, it's really cool" and goes upstairs and sets his phone up in front of his desk and says "I need a new chair" chuckling and he grabs his guitar and sits down saying "this thing is my body weight" and I chuckle. I say "you're so hot" smiling and he says "you're so hot" biting his lip and he plays Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns And Roses but switches it up a little bit and I say "that was cool." He plays Walk by Pantera and says "woah, that's sounds cool" and we chuckle and he plays boredly and I just watch him and listen to him play for an hour or so and he says "ok, my fingers are cramping." We chuckle and he puts it down and he goes back to his room saying "mmm, I'm so bored" and I chuckle saying "yeah?" He says "come over and tie me up and do me or something, I'm so bored" and I chuckle saying "I can if you really want to" smirking and he says "maybe I'll surf the interwebs and find an outfit for Ernie Ball" yawning and he says "maybe some fishnets with platforms cause I don't want to wear heels. Maybe knee highs over fishnets with converse, I like that, short shorts but then I'd have to tuck, eh, that's fine" and he gets up and goes to his closet saying "I like that idea, yup" and I say "are you talking to yourself?" He blushes and nods and I chuckle saying "it's cute, what are you going to wear?" He says "surprise" smiling innocently and I say "ok" biting my lip and he says "ok, I'm bored now and I'm tired" and I say "go to sleep then, baby" and he says "I want you" whining. I chuckle saying "how?" He whines and I say "you aren't going to tell me are you?" He blushes and says "no" shyly and I say "do you wanna come over or do you want me to come over there?" He says "can I come over there?" I nod saying "ok, I'll send you my address" and he says "ok" and nods and we hang up and I send him my address and he posts on twitter saying: "who's your daddy?" "not you anymore, you wonder bread bitch." I chuckle and I mumble "wonder bread bitch" and I laugh and about twenty five minutes later he's here, I'm not mad that it takes ten minutes to get here but he likes to look hot so I wouldn't be mad if I hung out for two hours. You can't be mad about waiting two hours for a date unless their late just because, don't be mad if their getting ready, they like to look hot. I bite my lip and I go to the door and I open it saying "woah" and he nervously says "what do you think?" He looks up at me and I say "you look so fucking hot" and he blushes and he comes in and I shut the door behind him. We go in and we sit on the couch and he says "you're even hotter in person" and I say "so are you, look at me, baby" and he blushes and makes eye contact. He looks between my lips and my eyes with his pretty green doe eyes and I say "can I kiss you?" He bites his lip and nods and I kiss him and he just happily kisses back and I move my hand to his hair.
Smut started
I lick his lips, pulling his hair slightly, moving my hand up his thigh and he moans quietly. Just to tease him I kiss his cheek then his jaw and he says "never expected this from a guy like you" quietly against my cheek and I say "which part?" I kiss him softly and he says "all of it, you're nice, really hot, just kissing a guy in general" and we chuckle and I grab his chin and I kiss him and he sighs, resting his hand on my thigh. I rub his thigh slowly and he shifts slightly and I smile, then gripping his thigh and rubbing my thumb back and forth slowly. I move my hand from under his chin to his lower back and he arches his back slightly and moves closer to me and he pushes my shirt up. I smile, pulling my shirt off and he mumbles "mmm, yummy" and I chuckle as he moves his hands down my chest and I kiss him saying "tell me what you want." He says "I wanna suck your dick" against my lips and I say "yeah?" He says "yeah, I wanna suck your dick" breathlessly and I kiss him mumbling "get on your knees then" and he kisses me mumbling "yes, daddy" and I stand up and he stands up then gets on his knees. He unbuttons my jeans and he bites his lip and kisses my happy trail, licking a line up slowly and I say "you're so pretty" and he smiles and blushes, rubbing my thigh as he just kisses softly till he gets bored.