two

quick a/n: i changed the time period for this cus it's gonna incorporate a lot of rock n roll and i love 70s rock. always the fashion in the 70s is fucking awesome.

also, Aurora dresses like a hippie.

May 2nd
1974
Aurora Everly

I slump on the couch and stare back at the now shut door. Harry Styles. The name repeats itself in my head.

My mother is an asshole, but she at least does the bare minimum by not getting us involved with any of her boyfriends.

So this had to be something more...something serious.

No.

No way. She would never settle down again, not after what my father did to her. But...if she is, then who is Harry?

My heart paces as my throat runs dry, my hands become clammy as the realization forms around my over-working brain.

He told me he's in contact with her, and he is obliviously too young to be in any sort of relationship with my mother.

"Kids!" I shout nervously, making sure nobody is around before standing up from the couch.

"Fuck off!" Kai shouts back from his room, I nod to myself and bite down my bottom lip in reassurance.

I walk quickly over to my telephone hanging on the wall beside me and begin to insert my fingers into the dials, pressing each of the numbers that make up her home number.

I wait anxiously for her to pick up, bitting my nail at the sound of the telephone ringing. I place my hand on the handle of it as soon as I hear the ringing stop, pulling it towards my ear so I could talk into it.

"Dude what?" Dani asks, chewing on something.

"I need you to look up someone by the name of Harry Styles." I Inform her, twirling the telephone line in my hand and pacing back in forth in what limited space I had.

"And why should I?"

"Doesn't matter, just get it done, and call me when you have any information."

"Alright you fucking weirdo." I could see her eye role from here, "But seriously, tell my why."

"He broke into my house earlier and mentioned something about mom."

She begins to choke on her food through the phone and I take it as my chance to end the call.

"Love you." I kiss the speaker of the camera sarcastically to piss her off and smile.

"Yeah-" She finishes choking, making my smile intensify, "Fuck you."

The line goes dead and I slam the telephone back in it's place, going to sit back on the couch and prepare to wait for her call.

30 minutes later

I excitedly run to the telephone as soon as my hears fill with the familiar steady ring, "Okay what do you got for me?" I ask once my mouth is close enough to the speaker.

"Holy shit Aur." She roars in amazement of something.

"What?"

My breath catches itself in my throat as I wait for her to continue, "Harry Styles, an international rock sensation, touring the world with his number three world ranked band, pulverized, including members by the names of Niall Horan, Laim Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson." She repeats the information she found.