Cheater! Bakugou (Mha) X Male Reader 2

This is part two.

This is also a shoto x male reader.

Y/n sighed as he sat on the bed, crying. Shoto sat beside him rubbing his back as he sobbed. "I- I thought he r-really liked me." y/n said as he cried harder. "Its okay y/n." todoroki said and Y/n shook his head. "no its not okay, I am broken. he was the only person who cared for me and he didn't actually care." Y/n said getting angry, not at todoroki but at bakugou. "Y/n.." Todoroki said and y/n stood up. "I gave him everything! I opened myself up and gave myself to him in every way possible! He didn't even care! He didn't want me." Y/n said now getting louder with every sentence he said. "He! Doesn't! Care!" Y/n yelled falling to the ground, sobbing once again while todoroki just hugged him, hating y/n crying and feeling this much pain.

~~Bakugous pov~~

I lay on the ground just thinking, now that I know y/n doesn't want me I feel this pain in my chest, this undesirable pain, I hate it. Kirishima followed me and kneeled in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Y-Y/n broke up with me." I say realizing it myself. "Oh! Isn't that a good thing? Now we can be together!" Kirishima said kissing my cheek and helping me up to my feet. "Yeah..." I say not really wanting him right now, he is kinda annoying. (NO HATE ON KIRI)

"Come on! we should go to the mall, I need a new shirt." He said dragging me over in the direction of the mall. "No, I think we should just go home." I said and he smirked. "I didn't know you wanted to do that." Kiri said as grazed his hand against my crotch. "N-No I don't want to. I meant we should just stay in the house, maybe watch a movie?" I asked, it was Y/n's favourite thing to do. Kirishima scoffed and looked at me.

"No, maybe when you find something better to do with your life, you call me." He said and walked away. what the fuck? "FINE! I don't need you anyway shitty hair!" I say grumbling as I walked off. I head back to the house and its suddenly so empty.

I messed up. Bad.

I checked the room and it was suddenly more cold without him here. I laid in bed just staring at the wall. if he wasn't so boring this wouldn't have happened in the first place. Maybe if I didn't cheat this wouldn't have happened. (No shit Sherlock) No, its his fault this happened. not mine.

I am a shit person. I close my eyes and was about to fall asleep before my alarm clock began to ring. I look at my phone and read. '3:40 Date with y/n:))' I frown. I didn't set that. y/n must've. I turn it off and turn the other way, closing my eyes again.

~~next day~~

Todo pov!

I look at y/n as he sleeps. he spent the day and night crying his eyes out. it hurts my heart to see him like this. He opens his eyes a little, looking over to me. He smiles and I smile back. "Hey..." I said softly and he said a small hi. "lets do something today." Y/n said stretching. "You don't want to stay in the house?" I ask concerned why he is acting all fine now. "No, im done feeling sorry for myself. I loved Katsuki but if he doesn't care about me then there is no point sitting here being sad." Y/n said smiling at me. i frown. "I want to move around, try to have fun." Y/n said sighing as he picked a hoodie from my closet. "If thats what you want." I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

I walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed into a button up shirt and jeans. I went down the stairs and saw y/n cooking some eggs. "protein!" He said and gave me an egg with a toast. I muttered a thanks and began to eat it.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked and he shrugged. "We could go to the zoo." He said and we both laughed. "Umm how about a movie?" He asked and I nodded. "Check to see what movies there are." I say and he nods, grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"They are doing old ones. there is Moana, rapunzel and Friday the 13th." He said listing the movies. "I'm down for any." I say already knowing he is going to pick one of the Disneys. "How about Friday the 13th?" He asked and I looked at him shocked. "You don't like scary things." I say and he laughs. "I'm in the mood to get spooked." He said and I look at him in disbelief "You say that now." I say and he blushes. "No I will say that all day." He booked the tickets and we continue to eat.

~

"you ready?" I ask and he nods. right now we are going to the mall to look around. We enter my car and drive to the mall. the mall is huge, makes sense since we are in Japan.

Y/n runs to the hot topic first and browses the clothes section. He squeals and takes a hoodie to the cashier. "What is it?" I ask and he smirks. "Nothing~" He says and doesn't show it to me. "Show me." I say and try to see what it is. "Nope! You can see when I put it on." Y/n says while smiling making me huff. "When are you going to put it on?" I ask and he thinks for a moment. "When we get home." He says making me blush. he called it his home.

"Can't you just put it on in the bathroom?" I ask and he shakes his head. I groan and head out of the store, waiting for the (H/c) colored boy. He came out of the store and we both walked around the mall, just passing time waiting for the movie. We had woken up at 2 and it was about 4 now so we did have a lot of time on our hands. about 5 hours till the movie. "Do you want to go swimming?" I asked as we left the store. there was nothing to do there so we just decided to leave. 

Y/n smiled and ran to the car, obviously excited. I smirk and walk faster, behind him. I get in the car and we drove to my house.

~

As soon as we got home, y/n ran out of the car and into the house, going to my room, taking some clothes and running to the bathroom. I took some swimming trunks and went to my room bathroom, closing the door and proceeded to change. Y/n banged on the door. "TODO! hurry up!" He whined and I looked at the door shocked. How did he change that fast? 

"I am." I say and put on my trunks, walking out of the bathroom. Y/n already was gone and I looked into my backyard. He was already down there, in the pool. I sighed and joined him. I laughed at him when he accidentally fell underneath the water. He glared at me before laughing too. We continued to sit and just swim in the water, having little conversations. 

~~~(Sorry, I seriously have no idea what to write.)~~~

We had finally made it to the movies and y/n was already terrified. "haha, I told you this would happen." I told him and he glared at me. "Why did you let me choose the movie?" He whined and I laughed. "Because I thought you'd choose something else. not a scary movie." I said laughing and he pouted. "Come on lets just go." I said to him and he slowly followed behind me.

We sat in the movie theatre, it was the beginning of the movie and y/n was already terrified. I laughed quietly and just continued to watch the movie. A jumpscare happened and y/n shrieked and grabbed my hand. I blushed but didn't say anything, y/n didn't either. For the rest of the movie y/n and me held hands and I would give him a gentle squeeze whenever he jumped slightly. 

We finished the movie and began to walk about but was stopped by a similar blonde boy. "Y/n.." He said softly and y/n frowned, letting go of my hand. "yes?" He asked and bakugou looked guilty. "I just wanted to say im sorry, I shouldn't have done what I done, I apologize." Bakugou said and I scoffed softly. but only y/n noticed it. "its too late for sorry katsuki, we're done and theres nothing you could say." y/n said with a sad/mad look on his face. y/n grabbed my hand and walked away from the man, leaving bakugou once again. more broken then ever.

(Idk what else to write! Plus I just read a Bakugou x male reader so I'm pretty in love with Bakugou right now.)

Sorry. I will maybe to make another part to this but probably not because I just have no ideas for this one shot. if you did want this you can give me any ideas. thanks. I hoped it was at least a little okay. like I said before please give me some requests or just anything you want to read!