Party and bullshit-2

EMILYS POV 

I opened the exit door, and walked out of the mall. I opened the door and putted my bags in the back of the car and sat on the front seat. I turned the key, and the car started. Yes, that's right, I've passed my drivers licence! 

Since I we've told the others that me and Niall was a couple, I've never thought about escaping again. Me and Niall have build trust up, and our relation is stronger than ever! When it comes to Harry...uhm, well he is trying to find another girl. He have been with a couple of girls through the year, but he said that non of them was worth keeping. Niall said to me, the other day, that he is still trying to make me jealous. I don't think so. I just think that he is trying to find a girl. That's okay, everyone wants to find their love, just like I did. 

I drove in our parking-lot and took a second to look at the house.  

The house is the same like two years ago, but this time without the windows closed, and locked. Why should I have that? I would rather stay with Niall than go home to an alcoholic mom, that sells herself the the alcohol.  

I opened the door car door and took my bags with clothes, and slammed the car door. I looked in the bags to be sure that I had everything I needed. It was one of those important celebrity mini parties tonight, and as Nialls girlfriend, I want to show my support and come with him. And after the mini party we're going to a club, and I mean a real club, just to come away from the celebrity world. I couldn't wait!

I opened the door, and could already hear the others. They were playing FIFA. Haha, they never get tired of that game!  

"Em, is that you?" his Irish voice shouted.  

"Yes, and no, no you don't need to help me at all, I got this!" I said sarcastically with the bags in my arms. He clearly didn't get my sarcasm. "Niall! I need help before ...-" SLAM! My shoes fell out of the bag. Damn. 

"Let me help you with that sweetie." He said and took the bags out of my hands, and kissed me softly on the chin.  

"I'll go take a bath and start getting ready for tonight." I said and sighed.  

"Uhm..Em? Theres six hours until the party.."  

"Yeah I know!" I said and lifted my arms up to my head, "but with all the other celebrities and people that are coming, I really need to fix myself." I sighed once again. To be honest I wanted to come in my sweatpants and one of Nialls t-shirts, but that'snot how their world work. "I'll take a bath." I said and walked into the bathroom.  

*** 

"So, you're ready?" Liam yelled. I opened the door and saw that the others were waiting for me.

"Jup." I said. They were eyeing me and their eyes got big. I usually didn't dress nicely, but when I did, I always took their breathe away. I had a black cocktail dress on, not to short, not to long, and some black stilettos, and a silver little purse, and a lot of silver jewelry.  - They looked good as well. All of them had smoking on. And my little Irish boy. Awh.  

He held the door for me, and I walked out.  

The big limo arrived, and we drove to the party. It was 8PM and Niall said that we could snug out after an hour. The mini celebrity parties were so boring, so we all agreed to do that.  

As we arrived, and the doors opened, the papz started taking pictures of us. I always stood in the sideline and waited for the boys to finish their pictures before we continued. But this time, the papz also wanted pictures of me. Weird.  

The music was blasting and I said 'hi' to the 'most important' people. And when I say that, I mean Katy Perry, Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi and etc. I was in a middle of a conversation with Demi, when Harry pulled me aside.