Taylor vs Emily-3

HARRYS POV 

I couldn't remember much from last night, I just knew that I had this hot chick home with me. To be honest I can't even remember her name, and I don't need to. She isn't staying. She's just a one night stand. I lay with open eyes for a while, but then could I hear the door open, and Emilys voice. I immediately sat up, and the girl beside me did too. 

"Harry the bre...-" Emilys eyes got big, and she looked at the girl beside me, and then at me. "Taylor?" There it was! Taylor! That was her name! Puh, thanks for that one Emily. Wait what. Where do they know each other from? Oh yes, I introduced them for each other yesterday. Damn I was forgettable. 

"Uh hi Emily!" Taylor said with a happy voice and went her fingers through her hair. Emily just stood there, frozen, like she just saw a ghost. 

"Emily? Is something wrong?" 

It was like she got out of her trance, "Oh, no, no.. breakfast is ready." she mumbled, but didn't move at all. 

"Will you please walk out, so we can get dressed?" Taylor asked and sent her a weird glance. Emily just nodded and walked out of the room and closed the door. Taylor immediately jumped out of bed, in her underwear, and started flirting with me. She slowly leaned down and came closer and closer to me, and gave me a naughty kiss and bite my lower lip. Wow, she sure wasn't shy.

"Maybe should we go out and eat." I said and sent her a smile. I knew how much the others hated when someone came late to breakfast. She found her clothes, but it was a short, very short, cocktail dress. The one she had on yesterday. "Here, take this." I said to her and handled her some of mine boxers and a t shirt. She took it, and started dressed. "where do you know Emily from?" I asked, they sure had known each other somewhere before. 

"We are old friends" she said and smiled. I opened the door, and we walked down the hall. As we walked into the kitchen, I saw Emilys face expression and her eyes. She didn't look happy at all. Was that....was that jealousy? I needed to find out. 

"Oh, I can see you brought your friend with you." Liam noticed and smiled to me. I nodded and smiled to him. I putted my hand on Taylors waist on purpose and then asked Emily to handle me the syrup. She smiled and gave the syrup to me, but her eyes, like before, told something else. Finally, I had her. 

"So, I actually had really fun last night!" Zayn said and looked at everyone, he smiled a big smile. "What about we're going again tonight?" I had my chance here, and knew exactly what to do to make Emily even more jealous. - or to make her show her jealousy more. 

"I had fun too." I looked at Taylor and smiled, "Well I'm in if Taylor is." I said. She immediately nodded, and I made my move on her, to make Emily jealous. I leaned in to her and kissed her. Our lips met, and I could feel...I could feel. Nothing. To be honest, it was just a kiss, just like if I kissed my granny. Nothing. But I faked a smile, and tried to enjoy it. But it sure was nothing compared to the kiss I got from Emily a couple of years ago. 

"Then I'm in too." Louis said and smiled.

"Me and Em are too!" Niall said, and Emily nodded in agreement. 

"Well I'm..." Liam said. "I'm staying here, call me if you need anything, or if you don't want to call a cab or anything, just call me. I'll be here." He said and smiled. 

Ha, game on! 

I knew that deep deep deep inside, Emily still had feelings for me, or I think she have. And thats what I'm going to show her and I'm going to prove myself that I was right the whole time. 

EMILYS POV 

What the hell Harry? 

Did he seriously meant it when he said that he wanted to go to party with Taylor again tonight?