the unseen side

<gang tae's pov>
"Gang tae ssi." Mun yeong called out to me while I was driving.
"hm?" I replied to munyeong, as I held her hand and gave it a peck.
"Are you okay with Sang Tae oppa really going out to work?" She asked, in a concerned tone.
Chuckling, I replied, "Yaa, it's time for hyung to be independent and besides... we will have more time to ourselves. "
"More time... What you wanna do tonight hm? lie in bed...? " Mun yeong said with a chuckle, as she gave a moan.
My cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as I rubbed Mun yeong's hand gently with my thumb. "Yaaa, stop being so- ...sigh... where should we stop at?" I said to Munyeong, eyes fixed on the road.
"Motel, baby." She replied, in a seductive tone.
My eyes widened like saucers as I took a deep breath, holding back myself, and decided to ask again,
"Sigh...What do you want to eat?"
"You." She replied, giving off another moan after.
Yaaa, THIS WOMAN IS REALLY DRIVING ME ON. Unable to control my desires anymore, I immediately swerved the wheel to the right and abruptly stopped by the road. I quickly unbuckled my safety belt and swung the door open.
"Yaa, what are you doing?!" Mun yeong asked, shocked by the sudden movements.
Walking to Munyeong's side of the car, I unbuckled her seatbelt and swiftly carried her princess style in my arms.
"Moon gang tae! What are you doing?! You can't just park in the middle of the road, what the heck do you think-"
Before Munyeong could even continue her sentence, I couldn't resist it anymore and swooped in for a kiss. My tongue pranced around in her mouth and it didn't take long for her to react to the kiss. Soon, our tongues were filling each of us up as we felt each of our mouths. I slowly opened the back door and laid her on the bed, not breaking our kiss. After laying her on the bed, I looked at Mun yeong and her ethereal beauty before muttering under my breath,
"I thought you said you wanted to eat me..."
"MOON GANG TAE!!"
Mun yeong's sudden shout shocked me as I jerked, my shoulders jumping 2 meters high. I widened my eyes as I put on an awkward facial expression, looking at her and asking
"Mwo? Why are you shouting at me?? I thought you wanted to eat-"
Before I could even finish what I was saying, Munyeong leaned towards me in a matter of seconds and pounced on me as she lured me into her seductive trap. However, I liked it... I actually like this h*rny side of her...I quickly regained my balance as we started making out...

<Mun yeong's pov>
I didn't know Gang tae actually had that desire...But I was contented and satisfied. Before I knew it, Gang tae pulled me in for a deeper kiss as my legs wrapped around his torso. He slowly broke the kiss and took his clothes off, revealing the perfect carved square-shaped abs on his body. Oh f***, I want him so badly right now...Gang tae could tell what I was thinking based on my facial expressions and he chuckled as he connected our lips again, his hands slowly yet surely traveling up to the hem of my shirt, and tucked it off, revealing my upper body. He gazed at my body as if admiring an art piece. He then looked up at me and stared into my eyes as he whispered,
"I love you...Mun yeong."
"I love you too Gang tae." I smiled at him as I wandered into his eyes. He pulled me into another deep lust session as he cupped my face, and my hands crept to his neck, deepening the kiss, as if begging him never to let me go. Gang tae supported my back as he slowly leaned against me and sank me into the bed...

The rest was history...

<Author's pov>

Mun yeong and Gang tae had a lustful night as they devoured each other mercilessly. Gang tae's desire was satisfied and Mun yeong, she felt loved. Their making love session was to prove how much they loved each other...

<Gang tae's pov>
The blazing ray of the sun hit my eyelids as I got awakened. Turning around, I wanted to hug and kiss mun yeong until I felt nothing but ...air? It took me a few seconds to realize and actually panic...WHERE THE F*** IS MUN YEONG?! Opening my eyes, I swiftly lifted up the blanket, but there was no sight of her. Tumbling down the bed, I quickly put on some clothes and had a hard time finding some as I tossed all the clothes around yesterday. When I finally tucked in my shirt, I rushed to the door, afraid that mun yeong might be in danger. Instead of calmly opening the doorknob of the door, I banged my shoulder against the wooden board and nearly lost my balance when I stumbled out of the camping van. However, my legs hit a soft landing instead of a concrete one...Wait...I thought we stopped by a road yesterday. Why are we in the middle of a grass patch right now?? Slowly looking up, I saw a table set up in the middle of a grass patch, and Mun yeong, her mouth agape, showing that she was shocked to see me in distress.
"Yaaa, did you think I was gone?" Mun yeong grinned as she slowly sashayed over to me. Dashing towards Mun yeong, I embraced her and squeezed her tightly around her shoulders as I muttered,
"I thought...you were gone. I'm glad you're fine. "
"Haha, yaaa, it hurts."
Upon hearing mun yeong's words, I broke the embrace, looked around Mun yeong's body frantically, as I asked in a worried tone,
"Where? Are you okay? What happened? Mun yeong, tell me what happened."
Sighing yet giggling at the same time, Mun yeong slid the sleeve of the dress she was wearing down as she looked at me, pouted, and said,
"Look what you did to me last night. It hurts so bad!"
Staring at the blue-black on her shoulder, I came to my senses in a matter of seconds and quickly pulled up the sleeve as I looked around the surroundings frantically, ensuring that no one saw what was going on, before replying, eyes glaring at her, jaw tightened,
"SHHH, yaa, you scared me for a moment. Don't ever do this again. What if people see? Do you want to get into trouble with the internet again?! "
"Well, they will know that I am yours. Right, honey?" She replied, with a dirty smirk plastered on her face.
My cheeks burn red with embarrassment as I looked down and quickly said," Let's go and eat..."