PHONECALL OPTIONS

PHOTOS are not mine. They are credited to KQ Entertainment. Please don't sue me I'm poor.

(Psst~ I don't own any of these ppl...They are not as unhinged as this much in real life.)

The Payphone has 10 buttons. From numbers 1 thru eight are the numbers of one of the eight members. Number 9 is a "random" number that selects a random consultant. The tenth number, aka number 0, is there for emergency calls like 911. The Payphone does have a poster on the sides to guide the user to properly use it. A single phone call costs a dime.

If a consultant is not available due to any reason, then the button corresponding to their call number will be glowing in bright red.

There are two 2 "crews" which are basically two teams of consultants. Each crew has three members and a team leader. These crews are basically teams who are in charge of consulting various age groups.

 The first one is the "Daylight Crew" who have a reputation for being more wholesome in advice. They consult with children, adolescents, people with mental illnesses, and the elderly. 

The second crew is the "Midnight Crew" who are less wholesome in advice.  And being less wholesome in general. Albeit no one was wholesome in the first place. They take care of everyone else not listed because they automatically assume that every adult can at least tolerate their bullshit.

Basic rules of the workplace:

-Work Hours: All Day, no exceptions. The payphone operates 24-7

-No Holidays

-1 paid leave annually 

-The workplace should have at least one person from each crew on duty for phone calls. 

-Workers can go outside. However, they must use a fake id.

-There will be monthly inspections from the Grim Reaper. If inspection requirements are not met then their time will be extended, depending on the extent of their "bad behavior".

You may be wondering if this is forced labor. Well yes, it is. All of them are punished for their sins. Each must work for a set amount of time (like jail time) until they can reincarnate and enter the living world again. However, they are paid handsomely and have the ability to become humans for a limited time during their job. It's actually a pretty good deal, considering that most souls would have to swim in molten lava while being slowly devoured by bloodthirsty, firebreathing guppies before reaching the gate of reincarnation. Also, did I tell you that there were no bathrooms there too?

Anyways here is our lovely(?) mortal consultation team.

OPTION NO.1
Kim Hongjoong
"Resident Boomer"

1Kim Hongjoong"Resident Boomer"

Date of Death: July 19th, 1999

Occupation before death: School Counselor at Saint Mary's Catholic School