"Hey, I got a confession"

"Hello?"

"This is Kim Hongjoong speaking from the payphone how may I help you?"

"Uh yeah...so...I heard that this payphone is answered by ghosts?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"My friend from Summer Creek High School."

"Hm, I guess that's nice."

"Well I don't care if you're a ghost or whatever, I heard that you can spill your secret confessions here."

"That depends on the severity of the situation ma'am. Even if we are required to tell we will put you in an anonymous identification. In most cases, we do not proceed to tell our authorities."

A deep sigh of relief came from the other line.

"Well, then I have a confession to make,"

"Please do not be worried, our team is equipped with the best services to dispatch comfort and resolution to our clients."

Another sigh of relief. And a small thank you.

"Okay then. Um so, I have a boyfriend right."

"Yes..."

"And...the other day, he had a tragic accident. One that he'll never recover from."

"And that's?"

"He...cannot have children anymore."

"So...basically what happened was that there was the police with their police dogs one afternoon to detect drug users. The dog detected the scent of weed in his pants and bit his dick off."

"Oh...he must have been hiding it in his pants or pockets?"

"No...it's all my fault."

"Did you make him hide weed there?"

"Kind of...So, what happened was that we snuck into the shower room. And...I..."

"Please continue."

"I sucked his dick after eating some weed brownies."

"..."

"Yeah I know it's really bad and stupid it's just that I can't tell it to anyone but you!"

"..."

"Hello?"

"Yes?"

"You're not going to tell anyone are you?"

"No. Instead I will transfer the call to Park Seonghwa. He worked as a school counselor so he should have adequate services. Good day."

On his desk, Hongjoong dials some numbers, slams the handle of his telephone down, and sinks into his chair.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit," he groans.

Immediately there is a buzz on the makeshift board in which Hongjoong's name turned white and Seonghwa's name pops up green.

Across from his office, Seonghwa picks up his phone. A few seconds later, he puts the call on hold and gives Hongjoong a confused stare.

"Aren't you the school counselor?"

"Well, I don't get paid shit for that."

And with that, he disappears out of thin air, just in time to dodge the flying Hello Kitty trashcan thrown by Seonghwa.

A/N: Hello readers!

I find this banner quite cringey. I wanted to do something different but I'm not sure if I captured it correctly. 

So this is my first oneshot series. Unlike most series, this follows a strict concept where the Ateez members are ghosts and provide counseling and advice for people through a telephone. This is mostly situated in the US or South Korea unless...if there are specific requests.

Yes, I do allow requests! They might take a million years but I'll eventually get it done in my retirement home.

So this fanfic isn't really serious, this is purely just for fun and for good laughs I guess, so don't expect high-quality work or anything too serious. I just need something to do for fun to replace my crippling Youtube addiction.

So anyway, thanks for tuning in, and requests are open! (Unless if I say anything on my profile page I say otherwise.)

-Harimzz