A Rivalry Made in Heaven

Hey sorry if throughout this I randomly go from 1st to 3rd person. Luv ya <3

Y/n's pov

Harry and I had just gotten on the train and we are looking for a compartment to sit in. Our mom has been preparing us for this our entire lives. My dad on the other hand was convinced that we would figure things out when we got there. Harry looked up to dad, so naturally, he did as dad said and didn't learn anything to prepare himself. He didn't even study the map so he doesn't get lost. I, on the other hand, listened to mom and I've been preparing for this day since I was 7 years old...

"Y/n I found one" Harry said 

"ok"

Harry and Y/n put up their luggage and then walked into the compartment. It was silent for a bit until a red-headed boy walked in.

"Can I sit here? all the other compartments are full"

"sure."

"thanks. I'm Ron, by the way, Ron Weasley" 

"No problem. I'm Harry, Harry Potter and this is my sister Y/n"

"so...so it's true. I mean do you have the..."

Harry was confused about what he was talking about, but me being the smart one I knew he was talking about his scar so I lifted up the front of harry's hair and showed Ron.

"wicked" Ron said amazed.

Harry, Ron, and I spent most of the rest of the train ride talking and laughing. although, at one point this girl named Hermione walked in and asked if we had seen a toad and then told us to put our robes on; Ron and I found her rather annoying. 

When they got there Hagrid, the gamekeeper told all of the first years to get in the boat that takes them to the castle. When we got there we led into a corridor where an old lady with green robes and a big hat was awaiting.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But, before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here your house will be like your family..." The woman kept talking until she was interrupted by a small boy who was chasing after his toad.

"That must be the boy Hermione was talking about" Y/n whispered to Ron as the lady started talking again before leaving.

then out of nowhere, some random guy appeared from the middle of the crowd of other first years.

"it's true then. what they're saying on the train. The Potter's have come to Hogwarts. This is Crab and Goyle, and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron had laughed a little at the platinum blonde boy, but by the look on Malfoy's face, I knew Ron would regret it.

"think my name's funny do you, no need to ask yours, red hair and a hand-me-down robe. you must be a Weasley." I was going to stand up for Ron, but I realized that if ended up in the same house as this jackwagon he would probably make my life here a living hell.

"you'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Pottah. you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." I watched as he held his hand out towards harry, I was trying to be unnoticeable as possible. it was something, I had become good at, being invisible, though it wasn't that hard when you were the "other" twin. i guess being the not-important twin paid off because I'm lucky enough not to be in the awkward conversation my brother is currently in.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks" and there it was, that start of a rivalry that would go on for years, I could see right there that this was going to be an interesting year...

A/N- Sorry for waiting 4 months to actually post a chapter and then have it be short af. anyyyyyyway thx for reading. love youuuuu <3