Locked away

Location; Alan's House
Time; 8:12PM

"ITS BEEN FOUR FUCKING HOURS LET ME OUT ALREADY!" LaMelo tried to break the door again, but he soon stopped when he heard footsteps coming to the room he was in. "Oh fuck my life..." LaMelo ran and hid on top of the large cupboard that was in the small room.

The door knob twisted,
The room was full of silence,
The male walked around the room.

"Where the fuck are youLaMelo ball." That tone gave me chills.... if he found me who knows what he would do.. but as if the world was against me today my phone buzzed.

ping gelo :(...' has sent you a message.

Ping Missed call (3) from 'Zozo :(...

'My heart skipped a beat.
"Fuck"
"My"
"Life"

LaMelo teared up as Alan grabbed him and painfully threw him onto the bed "give me your phone bitch" Alan pulled  LaMelo's hair back and hit his head on a desk "n-no..." LaMelo had tears streaming down his face  "GIVE IT." Alan growled as he hit Hoseok's head on the desk again but even harder than the last hit. "o..k" LaMelo threw the phone at him and hid in the corner of the room. "Good, We're going out for dinner later so be ready, you live here now, you belong to me." LaMelo nodded because he knew he would be beaten up again if he disagreed, Alan smiled and walked towards LaMelo. "I love you" Alan lifted his victim's head up and kissed him before leaving.

The door was locked again and he was in the room alone.

"I'm trapped.." LaMelo whispered while tears fell to the floor.