Breaking apart

"ALAN " I screamed as he slammed me against the cupboard then punched my throat causing me to throw up blood.."YOU"Kick."TOLD"Punch."HIM"Slap."DIDN'T YOU"He held my nose and covered my mouth causing me to not breathe."MMHMGMM" I tried to take his hands from my face but it was too late. I fell to the floor and I was lying on his feet knocked out.The rest of the night was a blur.

Time; 8:51AM

I woke up to see Alan's in my room and to see bruises all over my body.I hated him so much, I really did.. but there was no escape and no one to help.I got up and ran towards him, I couldn't hold back my anger anymore so I punched him and ran to the door. I opened it and ran downstairs with alan sprinting behind me,I had instant regret and was terrified of him.I opened the front door and ran as fast as I could to Lonzo's house."LONZO LET ME IN" I cried at the door and saw alan on the other side of the road, I needed to get in that house as soon as possible.I wish he did because I felt arms grab my waist."ALAN PLEASE NO I'M SORRY" I begged, while he forcefully carried me back home. "I DIDNT'T MEAN TOO" I screamed while leaving tears on his arms.He opened the door and threw me onto the bed. "Oh LaMelo , you are very stupid."

Meanwhile 30 minutes later ...Geli knocked on lonzo's door."Gelo what do you want?" Lonzo sighed. "LaMelo i found LaMelo " Gelo gave him a bright smile "omg do you know where he is"lonzo half yelled. "He mentioned something about Alan?" Gelo looked confused while lonzo just froze "For fuck sake...we need to get to them right now,you are the get away driver " And with that Lonzo and gelo got in the car and drove to alan's