"I'm a man love, not a boy."

*This chapter contains smut*

Ashlyn's POV

I woke up a while before Tom so I kissed him and got out of bed, grabbing my bag I made my way to the bathroom and go in the shower.

I brushed my teeth, did my hair and got changed into a black long sleeve with a beige skirt before leaving the bathroom.

(Kinda like this)

When I walked back into the room Tom was staring at the ceiling with his hands under his head, I walked over to his side and tapped his bicep.

His stern expression faded into a smile when he realized who it was,
"My sexy baby." He took his hand from behind his head and moved it to the back of my thigh, up my skirt.

"No underwear?" I shook my head.

He softly started squeezing my ass, "You look gorgeous baby, where are you going?"

"My nail appointment remember?"

He shook his head, "No I forgot, sorry."

"It's fine you don't have to remember every little thing."

Tom rolls his eyes,"Yes I do, what time are you going? I'll take you."

"It's okay I'll Uber there." He shook his head, sat up and hung his legs off the bed. He put his other hand on the back of my thigh as well and brought me to stand between his legs.

"Gimme a kiss." I leaned down and pecked Tom's lips, he looked angry when I pulled away.

"That wasn't a kiss I don't know what that was." I kissed him again, this time placing my hands on his shoulders. He smiled into the kiss.

"Mhm that was better." He licked his lips in satisfaction.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay I'm going to my appointment."

Tom laid his head on my chest and mumbled into my shirt, "Let me come with you."

I huffed, "Hurry up and get ready." He looked up, if he was in a cartoon his eyes would be sparkling.

"Really?" I nod, he stood up quickly, let go of my legs and ran to his closet.

I laughed and made his bed while he got ready, I sat on the edge of the bed and a few minutes later he came out.