Eight

After Arizona moving in over a week ago, she was finally settled in. Sofia is starting to absolutely adore her, Olivia is being a normal teenager and still is telling her mother she did not need a babysitter. 

Callie and Mark had helped Arizona move everything into her apartment like bedroom and it was definitely an upgrade from the apartment in Seattle.

"It looks good right?" Arizona stepped back and marveled at the work she had done to make it her own. It was different than Callie's house. It was lighter, very....happy.

"Yeah, it looks great. If you ever need anything, just let me know." Callie offered before leaving Arizona in her new room and going to see what work needs to be done.

                                                                                                ———

The doorbell rang and Sofia raced to open it. "Sofia, how is my little munchkin?" Addison Montgomery asked.

"Auntie Addie." Sofia yelled happy to see one of her moms friends at her house.

"Where's your mommy at?" Addison asked picking up the little girl.

"With Arizona." She said.

"Arizona?" Addie repeated quite confused. Callie came back in from the Arizona's bedroom caught Addison's eye. "Hey cal."

"Oh hey. How did you-" she stopped herself mid-sentence. "Sofia. You know you're not allowed to open the door by yourself." Callie scolded her daughter who buried her head into her aunt.

"I heard you found a babysitter."

Callie sighed and sat down on the couch. "Yeah, Arizona. I think she's going to do a really good job."

Addison sat down across from her best friend and put Sofia on the ground to go play with toys. "I am having a brunch in honor of my new fragrance line coming out. You guys coming?"

"When is it again?" Callie asked after only remembering Addie mention it vaguely.

"Tomorrow. I have only reminded you about it a million times."

Callie laughed. "Yes, we will be there. I already had Lexie clear my schedule for it."

Callie looked up from her place on the couch and saw Arizona walk down from the hallway. "Oh Arizona this is my friend, Addison. Addie, this is Arizona."

Arizona looked like a deer in headlights. Besides Callie Torres, Addison Montgomery was the other woman that she was wildly obsessed with as a teenager.

"You-you're Addison Montgomery." Arizona stated feeling like her cheeks were on fire.

She shifted nervously on her feet.

"I am. It's nice to meet you." Addison reached her hand out to the blond. Arizona stared at it and laughed nervously. Then after a few awkward moments pass, she met hers with the celebrity.

"Oh my god. I-I have watched about every movie and show you're on. And I am so excited about your perfume coming out. One of my friends from back home practically waited in line for 6 hours for the early release." Arizona rambled on nervously.

"It's always nice to meet a fan." Addison said looking over to Callie who was less than happy. "Arizona, how would you like to come to the release party of my fragrance line?"

Arizona's face dropped at the offer. "Are you serious?" She asked.

Callie chimes in after hearing those words come from the blonde's mouth about a million times. "She does that."