Two

After waking up from a night of partying with her best friend, Arizona Robbins woke up laying down on the cold bathroom floor.

Apparently she had one too many shots.

10 to be exact.

"Arizona." A loud banging came from the other side of the door making her curse under her breath.

"stop screaming." she yelled back barely managing to life her head off the floor. The door opened and her mother walked in the bathroom.

"Really? How many times is this going to happen until you stop?" she got questioned by Barbara Robbins.

"I was just having a little fun. Not that big of a deal."

"This is the third time this week that you have come home drunk. when are you planning on being more responsible?" The older woman said in a much louder voice than what was necessary.

"Just leave me alone." Arizona complained wanting to throw up and sleep; both sounding very appealing.

"I'm serious, Arizona. You have not been the child your father nor I have raised. You used to be so happy and full of energy. Where did that go?"

"Across seas." She said not looking up to meet her mother's eyes. She knows exactly what her mom was thinking.

Arizona closed her eyes and was trying to picture her best friend. After leaving for his second tour, he has been gone for nearly 6 months causing Arizona to drown the reality of life in bottles upon bottles of tequila.

Timothy Robbins; known for his bravery, heart for his country, and also know as the one with the hot sister.

"Hon, he will be fine." Her mom knelt on the ground to rub her back.

"And what if he's not?" She questioned.

"He will be." She took a pause to consider the very realistic possibility that she won't see her son again. "But if not. We will make it through. You, me, your dad. We will all be together."

They sat like that for a minute, until Barbera realized that she still was in the middle of lecturing her daughter.

"Sweetheart, you just graduated college. Isn't it time to put the partying days behind you? Get a job?"

Arizona scoffed. "Mom, I never partied. I didn't even have a drink until the night before Tim left."

"Wait, you were still 20. How did you get alcohol?" Her mom asked changing the subject momentarily.

"Tim got it for us." Her mother's eyes grew wide after being informed her son was giving his baby sister drinks. "Oh god, we stayed home. It was just our... goodbye. For now at least."

They heard the door open from downstairs. That can only mean one thing; the colonel's home.

"Now, go to your bedroom. I put some aspirin in there, get cleaned up before you're dad finds out. He is on the verge of losing it already."

Arizona was helped lifted from the ground. "Thanks mom."

———

"So your mom finally said something to you huh?" She was asked by Teddy, her second best friend.

Arizona rolled her eyes at her friend. "You got 10x more drunk than I did."

"Well, I also don't live with my parents. I'm telling you, A. You need to get a job and find your own place."

Arizona knew she needs to. After getting out of college only 3 months ago, it's still hard to get hired for positions that she wanted. Having an impressive resume and very high references doesn't always compete with people with more experience. On top of that, she has no idea what the hell she wants to do.