Eleven

The morning came around fast, but not as fast as the magazine covers that were on the front of "The Daily Gossip."

Callie, as usual, got up this morning to get the mail and a cup of coffee.

After doing so, she sat down at the table with her computer open in front of her to go over lines and what scenes are coming up.

She went through the mail; some fan mail that had been sent from her managers office, her usual bills, and the lastly a copy of the magazine that was just released.

And on the cover was a picture of Callie, Arizona, and a sleeping Sofia. Callie was giving them a hug before they left the conference.

 The title read "The Nanny and The Superstar."

Underneath said "Is Callie Torres having an affair on her fiancé with her daughter's babysitter? This says it all."

She let out a groan. Now something she's going to have to get cleared up before it gets too out of hand. Arizona walked in not noticing Callie's presences. She was wearing a pair of leggings and a cropped tank top with running shoes, clearly heading to do her morning work out. 

"What are you up to?" Callie asked. Arizona looked at her from the fridge before grabbing a water bottle.

"I was going to go the gym. Care to join me?" Callie smirked. the thought of Arizona beside her panting and sweating. She felt a familiar arousal begin to happen in between her legs. Maybe not the best idea.

"I would love too, but I have a ton of work to get done." She said pushing her thighs close together fighting the urge to notice the tingling.

"Okay, let me know if Sofia wakes up." She glanced at the clock, it was only 630, so I'm sure she had at least another hour and a half until the toddler would be up for the day.

"Will do." She responded.

Arizona walked past her and headed to the home gym. Her ass was held tight by her black leggings. God, Callie needed sex or she might explode. And The only person that she could ask would be her fiancé.

She tried to get back to work, but there was no way her arousal was going away. She needed to get off now. Reluctantly, she went upstairs in search for Mark. He was laying down on his side of the bed.

Callie laid down beside him and gave him a quick kiss causing him to stir.

"Cal?" He questioned. She didn't say anything. Instead kissed him again and he joined in. He stopped for a moment positioning himself on top of her. "You haven't been wanting to."

"Mark, please. I can't ask anyone else." He didn't complain. I mean sex is sex and he's only human.

                                                                                          ———

After a sweaty workout in the home gym, Arizona looked at the clock and it was a little past 715. She went to her room and into the bathroom needing to take a shower.

Once out and drying off she heard a noise coming from upstairs. She turned off the water to hear better and it became very clear what the couple were doing just right above her head.

"Oh. My. God." She said to herself.

Anger enraged through her. He's her fiancé, he's allowed to do that with her. She was just mad, she would never be able to get her hands on the Latina. Run her hands along her curves. Pull strands of her hair as she began to tighten around her.

A knock on the bathroom door interrupted her very perverted thoughts. "Zona." She heard a whining Sofia on the other side.

With one hand keeping the towel in place, she opened the door. "Good morning sleepy head. What are you up to?"