Chapter 8: Delusional

A shiver courses through me whenever I feel his touch. One arm is wrapped around me and his hand is at my hip while his other hand is gently caressing one of my breasts. My face is flushed and hot and I watch as he begins rubbing my nipple with his thumb. His hand then travels lower and a slight flush fills his cheeks when a surprised sound leaves my lips. I close my eyes and feel as my breathing becomes heavier and elevated. He moves the hand that was on my hip up to my breast where he pinches the nipple. I open my eyes and see his gaze is fixated on what he's doing. I lean into him causing him to look up. I reach my hand up to under his chin and he's momentarily confused before leaning in and kissing me.

The kiss quickly changes from soft to urgent and he roughly grabs at my breast. His tongue slides over my lips and I open my mouth. The more our tongues rub against each other, the faster his fingers move and the less I can think. The kissing becomes increasingly persistent then he pushes his fingers inside causing me to let out a gasp.

He pulls away from the kiss. "We've barely started and you're already a mess," his fingers don't stop thrusting in and out, "Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no," I'm barely able to speak.

"Good," he murmurs, "Even if you'd said yes I wouldn't have stopped because unlike you, I can touch you whenever I like." He slips another finger in and a loud moan leaves my mouth. "And do you know why?" He doesn't give me a moment to reply. "Because you're MINE," he growls as his hand lifts from my breast to my neck and he squeezes hard choking me while simultaneously thrusting his fingers in.

He leans in closer to me and I look at him. His eyes are glowing red and prominent with scars. "I own you," he whispers to me.

"Y-yes, my Lord," I shakily say.

He pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me, a bewitching smile on his lips. "You smell delicious," his voice a deep and low groan as his fingers lazily brush against me. His hand then moves to one of my breasts and he cups it in his palm. "Do you want me to taste?" His index finger rubs against my now overly sensitive nipples. "Tell me," he grins.

"Yes," I moan.

"You do?" He chuckles. "Okay then."

But he doesn't do what I expect. Instead, he lowers himself and before I can stop him, his face is between my legs. "W-wait!", I say and his tongue flicks out causing a soft yet pleased sigh to leave me.

He looks up at me, his eyes smoldering. "Oh, did you think that I meant food? Well, that's okay. You'll like this way more."

He keeps moving his tongue, flicking and licking and sucking. I begin sweating and grasping at the bedsheets and his hair until my hips begin to twitch.

He looks up at me again and grins. "Oh, are you close? You're shaking," his voice is teasing and frustrating me further.

"S-stop," I roughly grab at his hair and he lets out a hiss followed by a sadistic chuckle. He begins to move his tongue and lips even more than before, triggering my hips to push forward. He adds his fingers and I lose control of my voice as he begins to quickly move them in and out. He chuckles again and the vibration sends me over the edge as it results in a riveting surge of pleasure to flow throughout my body. My eyes close and my back arches as my body shakes uncontrollably.

"Mmm there you go," he murmurs as he gives me a final lick, "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I'm too busy recuperating to reply. "Catch your breath and get ready," he says as he shifts between my thighs. "I'm going to move now," he says but he stops mid-thrust when I speak.

"I meant what I said earlier: I love you."

He looks at me for a second and then looks away, dejected. "No, you don't."