A Yellow Fate

It had been about a month since Kokichi took over the Nagito Reviews YouTube channel, and other social media. He was sitting in his 'office' which was just an unused dorm, he made Shuichi take care of everything for the next video. It was top 5 fruits, the script was ready, they had the fruits, now all that was left was to record it, which was exactly what was about to happen.

Shuichi walked into the office, "Hey Kokichi, are you ready to film yet?" Shuichi said, seeming a bit suspicious and tired, because he had just finished recording and editing the latest Shuichi's Thoughts Patreon video 'Shuichi's Thoughts on Oreo (The Bird).

"Yep! I sure am." Kokichi responded, excited to record the first video after their takeover. Shuichi started recording.

"Hello there! Kokiwi Oma here for the very first Kokichi Reviews video. At number 5 is limes. I hate limes so much they're like lemons, but worse! They shouldn't even exist."

"And at number 4 we have apples. They're so plain for absolutely no reason, and they taste terrible! The only redeemable quality about them is that they taste good dipped in ketchup!"

"Number 3 is bananas, they're alright, not much to say about them, but I do have one with me right now." Kokichi took a bite of a banana with the peel still on, like an imbecile. His face froze for a moment, and he tossed the banana that seemed to be made out of foam into the garbage bin, as he swallowed the chunk he had in his mouth.

"Moving on!" he nervously laughed. "For number 2 we have.. uh peaches! Peaches are pretty good in anything you have, my favorite combination is peaches on my pizza though, everybody says pineapple on pizza, but you should really try peaches... haha" his face started to turn pale(r).

"Some honorable mentions are Fruit Ninja, Grape Fanta... and toy fruit." he smiled sheepishly.

"Now for number one... it's grapes! grapes taste great all around, they taste good with everything and...." Kokichi passed out and fell to the floor, and Shuichi stopped recording and quickly ran over to him, and tried to take him to the Ultimate Nurse: Mikan Tsumiki, but she was too busy doing experiments on Nagito (to see how he even survives living the way he does). 

Shuichi checked on Kokichi's pulse and it was getting lower and lower, until suddenly there was none. It was too late, Kokichi Oma died, the autopsy done showed that he died from the paint and foam from the banana.

Hajime heard about this and told Nagito, and they decided it was time to get the channel back, Hajime edited the footage Shuichi recorded and monetized his death! Then Nagito opened up discord and changed his account back to normal, and made an announcement.

Nagito Komaeda: @Wielders of Hope (Moderaters)  @Mini Wielders of Hope (Mini-mods)
Hello there! As you can see I have gotten my channel and accounts back, due to the unfortunate passing of Kokichi. I have decided that I will now be paying my Moderators $3/h and my Mini-moderators $1.5/h, as well as paying Hajime, that's all. Bye now! (though i will not be paying slugman)

ari: WHAT KOKICHI DIED???
The mods: :letsfuckinggoooooooo:
ari: im literally crying I love kokichi sm hes my highest kin
Everyone else: YEAH KOKICHI IS GONE!!
Also everyone else: makes fun of ari for being a kokichi kinnie

And they all lived happily ever after.