Chp 3 Tolerate You

I slammed my lunch tray on the table, annoyed. Lola didn't even come back to get me. She's been stuck in her phone the entire period and then I didn't even see her for the other 3. I surveyed the area, looking for her. I found the clique though. They had their own little table. And what I assume, New Candy was surrounding them. They were giggling at whatever the boys were laughing at as well. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I yelled and Lola jumped back. "I'm sorry. I was in my own world" She sat down, getting back into her phone. Wow.

~°~

I slammed my locker, bothered. Once again a new face was right behind it, making me jump. It was Dylan this time.

"Hey Valentino just wanted us to let you know, we're going to be over today. Just me and June though. Valentino's going to be out on a date " I didn't miss how his eyes darkened with mischief and his lips curled into a sneaky smirk at the mention of this date. I guess yesterday Valentino and that random had sex. Another heartbroken girl. I wonder what our parents would think.

* * *

I stormed into the house up into my brother's room. I know he hates me coming in here, but so what. He came out of his closet, when he heard the noise.

"What the hell? June and Dylan? Here? While you're gone? Hell no!" He rolled his eyes, taking his shirt off, back into his wardrobe. "Valeria. Chill out. I'm going to be gone for just a few hours"

"Okay then they can wait until you get back." I don't want them around. They are so flirty and touchy and no! He threw on a black shirt with his silver plated dog tag necklace, throwing on his leather jacket.

"Fine. Ignore me. I'm just not going to let them in" I shrugged and he continued walking down the stairs. "They all have a key, Valeria. Look if you are worried about them being flirty or whatever, they won't touch you. I'll make sure of it. Stay in your room if you want" He grabbed his keys, slamming the door and Lola walked in right after.

I huffed, going into the room with her. Her eyes never left her phone. " Hey you've been on your phone a lot lately..." A lot where she barely notices me. " Yeah... I'm talking to Cameron" Her eyes never left the phone and it was like her smile was stuck on her face. He makes her happy. I stepped forward when she began shrieking.

"Oh my God! He just called me beautiful! What should I say?!" She jumped on my bed, typing away without my answer. I smacked my forehead, annoyed. Boy crazy!

I just laid down...there was nothing to do. My work was complete and I usually fell asleep after school. I listened to Lola rambling and laughing at her text messages. Why is Cameron even talking to her? Why is she talking to him? That little Devil. She's going to be the sacrificial virgin. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door open. Lola completely abandoned her phone, jumping out of the bed.

I ran after her downstairs and there they were. Except it wasn't two of them like Dylan said. There were three of them. Including Nicholas. He found my eyes and smirked. I will not let him or them intimidate me in my own house. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Listen. Since I'm in charge here. No girls! No alcohol! And no weed, cigarettes, cigars whatever! None!"

I sounded like a mom or babysitter and I didn't care. They stared at me in silence before they all began laughing, including Lola. " Alright Mama" June grinned smugly as he and Dylan found their way into my kitchen. I turned around, gawking at them. They walked back into the kitchen with arms full of snacks and plopped right on the couch, turning the Tv on.

"Kids. That's what I'm babysitting..." I shook my head, laughing to myself. That was until I felt hands on my waist and warm breath on my neck. I froze right in my spot, rigid. I should be comfortable with this by now. But not when I know who it is.