Chapter 3 ~ First Day

Today was the day. Melody was flying in to meet her idols. Sad part was that she had to wake up at 6 because her flight was at 10 and the airport is a hour and a half away. She got up and yawned.
Mel: "Today's the day!"
She ran into Ezekiel's room and jumped on his bed.
Mel: "Zeke wake up! We gotta go!"
Zeke: "It's 6 am already? I'm not getting up..."
She stopped jumping.
Mel: "Oh yes you are."
She dragged him out of the bed. He landed on the hardwood floor.
Zeke: "Yeah, thanks for that."
Mel: "You're welcome. Come on, you can sleep in the car."
Xavier came running in already dressed.
Mel: "Woah! You're just as excited as me!"
X: "I'm excited to meet AJ."
Zeke: "Get out! I'm gonna get dressed!"
He said pushing his siblings out.
Mel: "Rude. Well, I'm going to get dressed."
X: "I'll wake up mom and dad."
She ran into her room excited. She look for a comfy but cute outfit to wear. She chose to wear this:

Mom: "Mel come on!"Mel: "Coming!"She quickly grabbed her stuff and walked out of her room

Mom: "Mel come on!"
Mel: "Coming!"
She quickly grabbed her stuff and walked out of her room.
~The Airport~
They were waiting to board the plane when Mel got a FaceTime call from Cameron.
Mel: "I'll be back."
She got up and answered it.
Mel: "What's up Cam?"
Cameron: "Nothing. You guys haven't boarded yet?"
Mel: "Not yet. Soon though."
Cameron: "Cool. I'm about to get the others and then we're gonna come to the airport to get y'all."
Mel: "Ok."
Cameron: "Text me when you guys land."
Mel: "Alright. See you then."
Cameron: "Bye."
She hung up and went to sit back down.
X: "Who was that?"
Mel: "Cameron."
Zeke: "Ooooooh."
He said shaking her.
Mel: "Hush."
She said laughing. Their plane got called so they boarded.
~Time Skip~
They got off the plane excited. Melody texted Cameron saying she was here.

(Ignore the spelling error)Mom: "Come on, let's get our stuff

Mom: "Come on, let's get our stuff."
They walked over to the baggage carousel and grabbed their stuff.
X: "Now where exactly are we meeting them?"
Mel: "By loading area A."
Zeke: "That's all the way at the other endddd."
X: "It's soooo farrrr!"
Mel: "Y'all are lazy. Let's go."
She said readjusting her mask.
They were almost there and she saw NCK waiting for them. They met in the middle.
Conner: "What up guys?"
Zeke: "Nothing."
X: "I think I got jet lag."
They all start hugging each other. Mel hugged Cameron last. He was taller than her so she was really hugging his waist. She felt safe in his arms. She pulled back.
Mel: "Nice to finally meet you Cam."
She says holding out her hand.
Cameron: "You too. And call me CJ."
He says shaking her hand.
Rahja: "Let's go to the van and drop your suitcases off where you're staying."
Zeke: "Fine with me."
They start walking towards the van. Ezekiel leans towards Melody.
Zeke: "He's taller in person, but still short."
Mel: "Shut up Zeke."
When they get to the van they put their stuff in the back. Melody sits in between Cameron and Conner.
Conner: "So how was the flight?"
Mel: "It was good. Dad didn't take it well. He hates flying 'cause he has a super weak stomach."
They all laugh at her comment.
Cameron: "I'm a big baby when it comes to flying. I think of the worst."
Conner: "He sleeps over half of it."
Mel: "Same. Flight goes by faster."
Zeke: "Nahh! I'm telling you, Uzi is better than Kodak!"
YM: "That's cap."
Mel: "We haven't even been here 30 minutes and Zeke is already arguing."
She says laughing.
Conner: "I'm sure YM started it."
Cameron: "You guys wanna go do something today? We still have time."
Mel: "Sure! Where though?"
Conner: "We can go to the beach."
Mel: "Ok, cool!"
Cameron: "We're dropping your stuff off first."
They pull up to this beautiful house. Mel steps out the car and just admires it. Cameron walks up next to her.
Cameron: "I see you like my house."
Mel: "CJ, you scared me!"
Cameron: "Oh, sorry."
Mel: "You're fine. I'm easily scared. Just ask X."
She spins on her heel and walks to where they were unloading the truck. Cameron watched her walk away and laughed a little as he looked at the ground. His mom walked past him and unlocked the door. Everyone walks in and it's this pretty white color. Mel just looks around. There's a balcony with a railing inside and you could see three rooms there, but where were the stairs?
His mom: "The parents can share a room, Ezekiel and Xavier can share one, and Mel can share with Cameron."
They look at each other then back at her.
Cameron,Mel: "Huh?"
Dad: "Fine with me."
Mel: "Wha-"
Cameron: "But-"
His mom: "It's settled."
They look at each other again. It's not that they didn't want to share, but there was only one bed, one bathroom, and not a lot of privacy in his room, but they would have to deal with it.
His mom: "All the rooms are upstairs, CJ will show you where the actual stairs are."
Cameron: "Come on."
They walked through an archway and in the kitchen were the stairs which had the same railing as the balcony. It was hidden by a wall, so that's why it wasn't visible when they first came in. Cameron grabbed Melody's suitcase and carried it up the stairs for her.
Mel: "Thanks."
Cameron: "No problem. The first door is my room, second door is the boys' room, the last one is the parents' room."
Mel walked into Cameron's room. It was pretty big. The TV was on the right wall when you walk in. The bed was across from it. To the left of the bed was a bathroom, and on the other, a closet. He had posters of Family Reunion and him singing on stage. There was more posters too. Cameron walked in and knocked on the door, so she didn't get scared by him again.
Mel: "Cool room. My room is not even a room. I got the office that's super small. There's not even a closetttt and I'm rambling again."
Cameron: "It's ok. You're cute when you ramble."
His phone started ringing.
Cameron: "I gotta take this. It's Meg DeLoatch."
He walked out.
Meg: "Did he just call me cute?"
She smiled a little and went to her suitcase. She grabbed what she was going to where to the beach.