Daminette ~ Genderbent

So like, someone gave me an idea for a part two, so like here it is. It's not as long fyi.

Damiyah was in a bad mood the whole school day. Her beloved was arriving in Gotham today, but she couldn't go visit him when he arrived since she had school. On top of that, some new people in her grade, who didn't know her, kept trying to get close to her, never noticing how tense the atmosphere was around them.

It was infuriating.

Luckily, it was the last day of the school year, so she wouldn't have to be back for three months. The end of the school day was coming closer and closer, but it seemed to go by slower and slower.

Damiyah was in her final class, and the teacher was going over their summer assignments they were supposed to be completing. Tuning out the teacher, she focused more on what she would do when she saw her boyfriend.

Suddenly, the bell rang. Students in the class were quick to grab their bags and leave the classroom without a second thought. Damiyah stepped out of her thoughts and grabbed her stuff. Thinking about how foolish her peers were, she left the class.

Walking out the halls of the school, she had one thing on her mind, and she didn't want anyone else disturbing her on her way to complete the task at hand. But it was never that easy. Someone, so determined to get her number, had stepped in front of her, and started to ask for it.

She was going to kill him. Her father's rule be damned.

-------

Marin had gotten out of school earlier than Damiyah and had decided to spend his summer break in Gotham with her. He had gotten a plane ticket the day he knew she got out of school, so he could visit her the moment she got out of school.

When he got off the plane, Alfred was there to pick him up. Getting his bags in the back, they were off to the Wayne manor.

When they arrived, Marin put his things in Damiyah's room, and got changed out of his comfy clothes. Finishing, he, with Bruce's permission, took one of the cars in the garage and headed to Gotham Academy, seeing as it was almost time for when her school ended.

Fortunately, he arrived at her school on time without any issues driving there. Getting out and locking the car, he left the vehicle. Walking to the front of the school, the bell had rang, bringing students out of their classrooms. Marin stood at the entrance/exit of the school, waiting for his girlfriend to exit her class.

For the time being, people leaving the school stared at him weirdly, having no idea who he was. Though he didn't miss the ways some girls looked at him.

Not a moment later, Damiyah came out of her class. Seeing her, he focused eyes on her. A lovesick smile would have appeared on his face, if it wasn't for the fact that someone had gone in front of her. A frown replaced the smile that had yet to appear. Looking closely at her, he saw that she had the same look that she had with his classmates. A look of murder.

He walked towards them, not being oblivious to how the halls had gone silent, and the students had stopped moving to see what was going to happen.

-------

"So, honey, how about I get your number so that I could see more of you over the summer?" The guy asked.

Before Damiyah could respond, arms wrapped around her shoulders, a familiar scent filling up her nose. "Hello Sadiqa." The voice, Marin, murmured. Everyone around failed to notice how Damiyah seemed to melt into his arms.

"Who even are you? You don't go here? And what do you think you're doing with her?" The guy asked them. The glares he received from the two of them was enough for him to realize that his attempts to get closer to her were never going to go anywhere. Flushed from embarrassment, he left them.

Marin, after seeing the guy leave his sight of vision, separated from Damiyah, only to grab her hand and lead her outside to where he parked. Everyone on campus could only watch as the youngest Wayne left with who they presumed was her boyfriend.