1.

An expected outcome.

Our bedroom was gloomy as we were lying next to one another. We stared into each other's lovely eyes without uttering a word.

The silent love was expressed by our eye contact.

His hand pulled my waist so that my body will move forward to be closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him to hug him tightly.

Like always, he smelled good. His scent was like perfume. I felt his chin touched my head while I'm leaning my head against his chests.

"Jungkook," I called out his name before he hummed in response.

"If I am hiding something from you, would you be mad?" I asked in a calm tone.

When someone you loved lied to you, you definitely will be upset and disappointed in them. I didn't know why did I ask that question when I knew the answer.

He stayed silent for a moment before he moved his head back slightly to look at me in the eyes. I was still gazing at his chests that were moving up and down.

"Look at me, Y/n." His left hand placed on my right cheek to make me do what he wanted.

"Are you hiding something from me? What is it?" He asked.

Although his gazes contained fear, his warm hand was caressing my cheek in a loving way. I was feeling guilty as I answered.

"Yes, I'm hiding something from you." I could felt his thumb stopped its movement.

"I love you more than what I have expressed to you. I lied to you." Another lie created by me.

The beautiful lie covered the truth.

He seemed to be relaxed after I told him that.

"I thought it was something else. You made my heart skipped a beat, Y/n." He pinched my cheek lightly as he was grinning cutely.

I chuckled at his reaction as he continued smoothly.

"Words can't express the amount of love I have for you but I will still tell you how much I love you every minute, every second." He said confidently.

"I love you." He leaned forward to leave a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you." After that, Jungkook kept on repeating that action and told me the three words until both of us fell asleep.

He was sweet and I was addicted to him, to our love. There was still a slim chance that we will continue to be together after the deities knew about it.

Although it was only 1 percent, I will still fight for us. I love you, Jungkook.

A calm melody became the background music in the restaurant that was filled with a few customers.

"Are you Ms Kim Y/n?" A man in a blue suit asked politely before I nodded. He took a seat across from me after he smiled softly.

"Are you Mr Kim Jeong Tae?" I questioned to confirm his identity just like what he did to me.

"Yes, I am. Let's get to the point." A few documents were placed on the medium size round table.

"So you are interested in investment." He started to speak like a professional.

I sipped my hot ice lemon tea while pretending to listen to him. I guessed he took a long time to memorize all those things.

"You will get 80 percent of return within a few days after you invest with this amount of money." He pointed at a part of a document and I saw the number.

I could buy a mansion with that amount of money he stated. I shook my head to show my unsatisfied.

"I have another plan for you." He replaced the document with another document.

This time, the amount was lesser than before.

"How about this? You-" I cut him off.

"You are still able to obtain 80 percent of return. It sounds good, right? So what are you waiting for?" I spoke a part of his prepared dialogue.

"So this is how you go around and deceive people to invest. After that, you will keep the money they decided to invest and disappeared in their lives."

His shocked face made me smile softly as I continued.

"My mission will be completed once I deal with you, Kim Taehyung."

Lifting my gazes, I stared at the blue sky. I completed my mission but the joy didn't appear on my face.

Once the mission accomplished, that means it is time to go back to my world.

Can I stay with Jungkook?

With this question lingering in my mind, I dragged my feet toward his house after I got out of the taxi. The place I lived with Jungkook.

Should I tell him the truth later or should I just erase his memories that contained me?

If I choose to do the second option, something bad will happen to a random person because I will be changing Jungkook's fate and that will be the consequence.

Seems like the first option should be done then. Suddenly, I saw a pair of brown oxford and I know someone stopped in front of me.

I looked up to know who is it. He greeted me with his polite smile as his dimples could be seen clearly. He is here.

Kim Namjoon.