Epilogue.

Unfulfilled promise.

"Be careful!!" Jungkook shouted and ran toward me. He wanted to pull me away so that the car will not hit me.

He stopped his movement when the car just passed through me. It was too late. His widen eyes remained the same after he didn't saw me on the road.

No sign of blood which was a good thing but I was not here. He scanned around to look for me and the result was still the same.

I was not here.

The car that passed through me had disappeared in his sight. He grabbed a stranger's arms as he was feeling impatient.

"Did you saw a girl?! A car hit her just now. Where is she?!" He asked the guy in a blue suit as he shook his head, replied a no before he walked away. Jungkook heard that person murmured.

Is he insane?

He grabbed another person and asked the same question. He still received the same answer.

"I'm the only one who saw that?" He mumbled under his breath while holding his hair.

What is happening?

A few years have passed. Jungkook was still the same. He was missing me and he knew he will not see me again.

Before, Jungkook requested to watch the videos of the CCTVs that were around that area. He successfully convinced the owners of a few shops. He replayed the videos many times and the result was still the same.

On that day, he was talking to the air. He went to the restaurant alone and feed the air to eat cake. He smiled at the air as the people around looked at him as if he was insane.

Besides, Jungkook also went to his friends because they knew about me. When he asked about me, they just replied.

Who is Y/n?

After all of those things happened, he realized I was gone. I vanished in this world and perhaps, in my world too.

No one has memories about me but him. He is the only one who knew my existence. He cried because I was not with him anymore but at the same time, he was happy.

At least, the deity didn't take our memories away from him.

The worst punishment will be disappearing in our world and we will not exist again.

Remembering the words I said to him, he felt that my punishment visited me. That's the reason why I vanished.

The doorbell rang at night time and Jungkook approached the main door. Who will it be at this hour? Full with curiosity, he turned the doorknob.

No sign of people but a green sticky note on the door. He picked it up and looked around again before reading it.

When you gain something, you must lose something.

It reminded him of me. He walked a few steps to the front to have a better view. He scanned around carefully.

"Y/n?" He called my name and he received no response. He looked at the sticky note again. The sentence he saw just now disappeared as it was replaced with other words.

It was her choice.