Birthday Surprise 1

Hope's Point Of View

Surprisingly,Both of them got along with each other.The Attorney is way too goofier that she expected when she first saw her earlier.

Mahirap man paniwalaan pero kaagad naman naming nagkasundo.She's easy to be with,She smiles a lot and way too kind than i ever expected.She even asked me to be her friend and i agreed real quick.

On our way to Seoul,She explained everything to me.From the the reason why she's with her to the 'plan' for his husband's birthday.

I was really surprised at first,They're just too kind and sweet towards my husband.Now i can't help myself but to admire their friendship more.

After a quick breakfast on a fancy restaurant that the Attorney offered they're now on their way to the nearest mall where they are going to give her a 'makeover'.

According to the Y/N they must give her a makeover first,Secretly attend their concert later here in Seoul then go straight to their birthday plan.

Y/N parked the car near the entrance of the mall."We're here Hope."I smiled then nodded as i opened the car door.

We both walk towards the entrance and was about to go inside when suddenly she stopped me."Wait"

Nagtatakha akong lumingon sakaniya."W-What's wrong?"

She shyly looked at me."You see,I'm not that good when it comes to fashion and makeover so i called a friend of mine to help us and she's on her way now.I-Is okay with you?"

"Oh,It's okay Y/N."I gave her a smile to tell her that it's fine for me."Is she here now----"

My words were cut off by a sweet and kinda loud noise coming somewhere.I looked up and saw a girl with such an ethereal beauty too wearing a White versatile ruffled dress,White stiletto and holding a simple yet expensive bag.

"Omoooo"

"Jang-Jang!!!!!"

The Attorney smiled and waved her hand towards 'that woman'.

"Here,Elli!"

The woman happily giggled when she reached them."Hello!"The two hugged each other before she noticed me who was standing beside Y/N.

"Stop acting like we didn't saw each other last day."The attorney said that makes the woman roll her eyes.

she playfully smacked her head."I'm still older than you!"

She sigh in defeat."K,Fine.Sorry oldie"

"Huh!Be thankful I'm too pretty today to whoop your ass."The woman named Elli said.

Attorney Jang roll her eyes she placed her hand on my shoulder."Btw,This is Hope.Park Jimin's Wife."Y/N introduced me.I tried my best to smile as i offered my hand."H-Hi"

Nagulat ako nang imbes na makipag kamay siya saakin ay hinila niya ako at yinakap.My eyes widened,What did just happened?