Straight as a Pole, Married but No Control

"But aren't those illegal here?"

"That's what makes it more exceptional."

"I have no intention of getting in legal troubles, thank you very much." Taehyung is about to walk off when Hoseok grabs his arm again.

"You won't. That place is the safest, and I know it because I have been working there for over a year."

Taehyung's eyes widen, "You're an escort, and you're a stripper as well?!"

"Don't blame the player, blame the game. I need the money." 

Taehyung looks conflicted as Hoseok holds his arm. "You sure it won't be any trouble?"

Hoseok nods enthusiastically, "I promise."

Taehyung sighs and nods his head, "Alright."

"Cool!" Hoseok rejoices. "Let's get a bus." As he's about to walk, Taehyung stops him.

"No need for a bus."

"Huh?"

||

"Woah!" Hoseok is surprised as he gazes at the Maybach 62s in front of him. Taehyung carelessly opens the door and Hoseok looks inside. It looks super luxurious.

His eyes were practically sparkling as he carefully got into the rear cabin and looked at every inch and corner. There's the front-seat entertainment system, interior-exterior ambient lighting, and even curtains. I could live in here...

Taehyung gets in from the other side and asks the chauffeur to take directions from Hoseok.

Taehyung notices Hoseok's curious impressed gaze around the car and smirks, feeling amused.

"Jung Hoseok, please, the directions." Taehyung hides his smile and clears his throat while asking sternly. 

"Oh, right, sorry." Hoseok nods and gives instructions to the chauffeur on how to reach their unclarified destination. The chauffeur doesn't ask questions and starts driving. The sound-proof glass separating the rear cabin from the front seat is pulled up.

"Just how rich are you?" Hoseok shrieks. Taehyung laughs at that. 

"Holy shit, be my sugar daddy or something. I would be able to finish my degree and also live a good life."

Taehyung blinks, he says in an awkward chuckle, "What? How old are you? And do you think I'm some old man? Wait- you're above 18, right? Tell me right now or else we're driving into jail instead of a strip club."

"Of course! Do I look like a teenager to you?! I am 27! And- wait- you aren't a 47-year-old pervert?!" Hoseok gasps shockingly in mockery, making Taehyung press his lips in annoyance.

"I am 30. Not 47. And what the hell? You think I'm a pervert?"

Hoseok grins without saying anything.

Taehyung shakes his head in disbelief and looks elsewhere. As Hoseok was checking his side-profile out without his awareness, his eyes travel down excitedly towards his crotch, when suddenly he notices Taehyung's left hand. 

Horror masks his face as he notices something. It hits him like a thunderstrike in rude stormy weather. There he notices a platinum wedding ring on his finger.

"Mr. Kim... You're married?!"

Taehyung turns to face him and follows his glare down to his own hand, his ring. He unconsciously bites his lip, before adjusting his glasses with his index and middle finger. He sighs and says dejectedly, almost as if it's not that important, "Yes, I am."