Game of Gratitude

They end up in an expensive hotel room. Hoseok enters and Taehyung who follows him in, shuts and locks the door.

Hoseok doesn't turn around, the nervousness convinced him to stay where he stands. But he hears the footsteps that synchronised with his racing heart.

He gasps softly when Taehyung's hands lap around his waist, his torso against Hoseok's back. His chin on Hoseok's shoulder and his warm breathe hitting Hoseok's neck.

And as his lips trail over the soft skin of his neck, another involuntary gasp escapes his lips. Taehyung uses his hands to turn Hoseok around by his waist. He carefully takes off his own Jacket that was over Hoseok's shoulder and throws it onto the chair.

Hoseok looks into his darkened eyes that gazes back at him. His fingers softly touches Taehyung's cheeks, trailing down to his lips and down his jaw. He leans in, tilting his head to kiss Taehyung. This time the kiss is less sloppy, but more lustful.

It turns even more heated when Taehyung sticks his tongue inside his mouth, feeling the moist touch of his tongue against his. Their tongues entangles and explores each other's mouth in a deep kiss.

Taehyung's hand which earlier was on Hoseok's waist, begins to make its way down and down. Partially sliding and tugging at the waist band with two fingers, he uses his thumb to unbutton his jeans.

He grasps Hoseok's hips and leads him towards the bed till his knees hit the edge of the bed. The kiss breaks as Hoseok falls onto the bed, Taehyung climbing over him, his body hovering over. Hoseok pulls him in again for the kiss, again finding entrance into his mouth.

Taehyung starts skillfully unbuttoning Hoseok's shirt. At the last button, he pulls away and parts the shirt to reveal Hoseok's smooth and soft chest. Taehyung leans in and kisses his jaw, and leaving soft butterfly kisses over his neck before moving down to his collarbones and chest.

Hoseok moans softly, his hands on Taehyung's neck which moves upward and brushes through Taehyung's silky hair while the older man places soft kisses all over his chest. He gasps as a pleasurable shock passes his body when Taehyung uses his lips to pinch and rub his nipple. His tongue massages and moves around the nipple in fast circular motions. He uses his free right hand to rub and softly pinch the other nipple in quick simultaneous motions while his tongue flickers over the one he's working on.

Hoseok cannot stop the heavy breathes he involuntarily lets out. His whole body feels heated with sexual desire and arousal as Taehyung tongue and fingers make Hormones go haywire in his body. His hand that was brushing Taehyung's hair now softly clenches and tugs at it.

Taehyung whimpers a bit but doesn't stop. His left hand brushes over Hoseok's stomach and abdomen, the tickling arousing feeling of it makes Hoseok restless as he arches his back. Taehyung smirks at that before he hand slides into Hoseok's jeans and impressions over his hard erection. He squeezes it a bit, making Hoseok moan immediately. He mumbles to Taehyung, "L-let me see you too."

Taehyung pulls himself back, unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off to reveal his chiseled abs and toned body. Hoseok gulps at the sight, his hands touching his shoulders, collarbones and moving down to his chest.

Aroused, Taehyung sighs. His fingers and thumb tugs at Hoseok's jeans before pulling it down, revealing Hoseok's bulging manhood concealed behind the underwear. He quickly pulls the underwear down to his thighs, revealing the erection which lightly springs back up.

Without another second of wait, his long fingers wraps around Hoseok's c-cock and starts pumping back and forth. Hoseok shuts his eyes close, his back arching and his lips pressing, the back of his hand over his lips as he tries to suppress the harsh moans that threaten to spill out as Taehyung quickens his hand motions.