Sugar Hyung

"What happened? What was that? I thought you wanted to be here-"

"I do." Taehyung interrupts, "Lock the door, Jung Hoseok."

"Wh-why?" Hoseok reluctantly walks to the door and closes it, locking it up. He hears some footsteps but when he turns, Taehyung stands just infront of him, almost crashing into him.

Hoseok is startled, he flinches and his back hits the door. Taehyung firmly puts his hand on the door, beside Hoseok's head. Hoseok gulps, "J-Japanese Kabedon?"

Taehyung who earlier had a serious dark look, lightens up and breaks into a chuckle. "You never stop saying weird stuff."

Hoseok blinks and smiles awkwardly, "Y-yeah... And you have weird demands. Why would you let go of Minyoung? She's young and beautiful just like your w-wife—"

Taehyung leans in, interrupting Hoseok who just halts in a stutter.

"Who says I am here for her?" He whispers. Hoseok looks into his eyes, his heart pounding harshly.

"Then...?" Hoseok asks softly, his knees feel week and his voice loses power.

"You." Taehyung stares down at his lips. His nose brushes against Hoseok's, "You're beautiful."

Hoseok finds himself heating up. Taehyung pulls himself back. Putting his hands into his pockets, he walks back to his seat and sits down casually. "Anyway,"

Tilting his head to the side, he smirks.

"You're the escort I paid over a million Won to. So, you should be the one to put on a show for me. Isn't it?"

Hoseok gapes, his jaw falls and his eyes widen. "Wh-what are you saying?! You- you're straight- aren't you? Why are you even here-"

Taehyung sighs, "Strip, Jung Hoseok."

"B-but-"

Taehyung rolls his eyes and chuckles mockingly, "And here I thought you would be professional. Seems like you let in your judgemental assumptions, morals and principles interfere with your profession too often."

Hoseok clenches his jaw, feeling a tad bit too offended.

"Fine." He says sternly with clenched teeth before moving to the stereo. With determination, he firmly clicks the button to start the music.

The tunes begin.

He walks to the pole and takes a turn. His back resting against the pole as his body faces Taehyung, he swings his hips seductively. His arms that were above him on the pole trails down to his head, jaw, chest and down to tease his waist and thighs before he takes his coat off.

Taehyung gulped a little as Hoseok's hands very very slowly took their sweet time to unbutton his shirt, all the while as he alluringly stepped infront of Taehyung.

Hoseok's face was different. It was fierce, his eyes had a determined look while a sexy gullible smile never left his lips. He let his tongue swipe over his upper lip as he took his shirt off and dropped it on the floor.

He pretended not to notice the hitch in Taehyung's throat as Hoseok's own hands travelled from his chest to the rim of his pants. Hoseok leaned in, super close to Taehyung, smirking and like a wave curved his body, his collarbones being just inches close to Taehyung's lips in the process.

He playfully takes Taehyung's hands and places it on his chest, softly sliding it down, leading and directing his hands, he leads his hand down to the rim of the pants, and then his thighs.

I have done this and stripped infront of innumerable men and women... But this man here, he makes my blood rush in excitement.

Hoseok pretends to not notice the rising bulge in Taehyung's pants. He steps back and teases Taehyung with even slower motion of unhooking his pant and pulling the zipper down. Taehyung's breathing fastens as he watches Hoseok let go of his pants.

He bites his lower lip and swipes his tongue across it in order to find control of himself.

Hoseok stands proudly with a smile in only his boxer briefs, his hands on either side of his bare waist.

"Any doubts on my professionalism, Sir?" He smirks in a cheeky manner.

"None," Taehyung's breathy voice answer. He looks impatient. "So what other services do you provide?"

Hoseok smirks, "You seem very impressed."

"Very." Taehyung says, "How much do you charge for a night?"

Hoseok finds himself speechless. The audacity of this man doesn't fail to rudely surprise him. He scoffs, "Sir, I ain't no prostitute. And I sure as hell won't sleep with someone I don't love." He grumbles and hastily and quickly starts getting dressed.

"I had no idea you'd be like this. How could you even ask that!"

"Oh, don't pretend you haven't been checking me out all the while, Jung Hoseok. You're head-over-heels into me."

Hoseok pauses, his last button of shirt on top remains unbuttoned as he states back at Taehyung in surprise.

He presses his lips, "Yeah, fine, I'm gay. I checked you out. You're hot as fuck. But doesn't mean I would sleep with you just like that especially when I don't love you. You're sick! You're already married to a woman but here you are like a pervert trying to buy sex!"

Taehyung doesn't look stirred at all. He just laughs in amusement. Shaking his head, he gets up and walks towards Hoseok. As he stops infront of him, his smile disappears, "You're quite judgemental, Jung Hoseok. It wouldn't suit you in this line of profession, especially if you wanna get more successful. Anyway..."

"What's the point in these trivial matters of love? There are so many other things to fascinate yourself with." Taehyung says, smirking. 

"You're literally married, Sir. How can you say that?" Hoseok finds himself confused, his frown gets more prominent.

Taehyung laughs at that, shaking his head as if he's talking to a silly kid. He leans in slowly before he stops right in front of Hoseok's face but Hoseok doesn't flinch even one bit. Taehyung smirks, "Who says I love my wife?"

Another thunderbolt strikes Hoseok. By now he surely realized that he has never come across a guy like this. It felt unbelievable for him.

"Then why are you married?"

Taehyung laughs again, "Tell me, Mr. Jung, why are you an escort and a stripper?"

"I have my reasons." Hoseok says uncomfortably.

"So do I."

Hoseok feels defeated. He jadedly asks, "And... what could it possibly be?"

Taehyung smirks, "You don't find out the climax from trailers only, Mr. Jung. If you want to know, you'll have to be with me."

Hoseok looks like a surprised Pikachu before he utters a quick "No thank you. Not interested." And walks towards the door.

He pauses in his steps when Taehyung says something shocking.

"Will you be interested if I pay the whole of your university tuition fee?"

Hoseok turns with big wide eyes, his mind blank and his jaw about to drop, "What did you just say?"

Taehyung grins, "I may not be as old to be your sugar daddy. But I sure as hell can be your sugar hyung."