Prologue ✓

Jeon Jungkook, 23 years, he has his own history that was not pretty, If you care to ask. A normal employee at THV corp.

He was too good and kind.

Dealing with his past traumas was not what he ever asked for, nightmares and those memories would always haunt him in his mind.

He had enough to deal with, but after getting accused for something he didn't do puts him in a situation where there was no escape.

That was becoming assistant of his boss, Mr. Kim.

Kim Taehyung 30 years old, he became a CEO of THV.

Having to see the cruel world, when he was a kid he knew better not to slip in the way of emotions. That would ruin him, he has already enough damage caused.

But a pretty boy named Jeon Jeongguk stumbles in his life, and might take a little place in his heart without them realizing.

He accused Jungkook, for data theft. To keep an eye on him he asks him to be his assistant and then here starts their both journey.

It will be a hell of a ride.

Denial.

Heartbreak.

Betrayal.

Misunderstandings.

And it turns out something more, filthy forbidden love. Lust at it's dire.

Would leave them devastated, but would their love succeed like those fairytales?

Will they be able to find their happiness in each other?

One is yearning for love.

Other doesn't believe love, and is afraid to let his emotions to be alive once more and ruin everything for him.

Oh it's gonna be a hell of a ride so.... Buckle up your seat belts and let's get that tea.

Character introduction:

Kim Taehyung:

Age : 30 years old

Job : CEO of THV Corp Ltd.

Status : single

Sexuality : straight as a circle. [Gay]

Personality : mostly calm and reserved. Hates liars, anger issues, doesn't like unnecessary physical contact.

Black hair, height : your typical 6'1 guy