3 ✓

"I will think about it later Mr. Lee" saying that Taehyung got up from his chair, ready to leave. Jungkook doing the same; for a reason, Jungkook feels like he has seen this man somewhere. But it was along ago so it's like a vivid memory. He tries not to think much. Yet the uneasy feeling was settled in his pit of stomach, making him anxious.

Lee just didn't give of the vibe of good guy or maybe he is just thinking too much. The whole meeting he could see Lee would look at him with weird gaze. He felt uncomfortable, he tried focusing on what was going. He squirmed in his seat sometimes, Taehyung obviously noticed it.

Taehyung hated Jungkook; yes, most definitely. But he decided to end the meeting as soon as possible. The whole meeting was distressed. They both got out of the cafe, and got into Taehyung's car. Jungkook eventually sat in the backseat.

They were pure silence. Until Taehyung decided to break the silence by asking Jungkook, "So what's your analysis about Lee's project" he looked at him through the rear mirror, making an eye contact with Jungkook, they stared for a while like trying to understand what's going on in their minds. Taehyung's gaze is sharp, digging holes in his soul. He felt himself slowly melting in it.

He tore his gaze and cleared his throat and said "Um I- I think that's not a good idea- well because it doesn't sound it would profit us and he is weird" he voiced out his thoughts, thinking maybe he shouldn't have said it out loud but wasn't Taehyung the one to ask him?

"Why do you think so??" and he, himself doesn't know why he is asking it but he wanted to know why Jungkook felt like this-

Jungkook took a sharp breathe, he can't tell him the real reason. Or else he will be called a weak bitch, making some sissy excuses. Or a wimp who can't stand for himself. He sighed internally, what should he say?

"Uh- I don't know?" he replied awkwardly. Taehyung looked at him through the rear mirror with his eyebrow raised, not gonna lie Jungkook looks cute when he stutters or is flushed. Adorable ma- what the fuck nopes! Taehyung denied it.

"Okay" he muttered, he decides not to ask further and started focusing on driving, after more ten minutes of way they finally reached the company. Taehyung remembered they haven't ate anything. But he shrugged off , he isn't Jungkook's caretaker and see if he's hungry or not, if he is then he can eat by himself. He is an adult of course.

It was already 6 pm in the evening now, Jungkook felt dizzy, because he didn't eat anything, pushing his files aside he grabbed the glass of water and gulped it down. The water subsiding a little of his hunger. Ah he should have at least ate something, packing his bag he left from the office, he went to his home by a cab.

Finally, he thought and plopped down the small couch that was placed in the middle of the living room, he lives one small house that he brought with his first income, it had two bedrooms with bathrooms attached, a small living room connected with the kitchen and small garden outside with the fencing.

Nonetheless he was content of what he had. Only furniture, no decoration. Not like he wants it. He just feel like putting it up there when his life is so messed up. When he wants to die everyday, when he thinks of giving up everyday.

But he still held on those strings of his life together, he is trying to survive.

Those vivid memories of his past hurt a lot; they were haunting him again. When he thought he was finally free from those monsters in his head, they were back like they always do.